Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fucking weerd Happenings
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
Ex-PS Fanboy
So I was playin the other day and I saved at he Bohan safehouse. Afterwards I went outside and walked south looking for a cab, the I heard a Crashing sound and i turned around, and a bunch of cars were damaged and the fire hydrant was destroyed. Then I looked and my turismo which was parked at the safehouse was crashed up against a wall.

So i guess the car was flung south somehow.

This is really weerd because I had another turismo Parked Behind it, and that Turismo wasn't moved whatsoever.
Seeen
Bohan is like the fuckin' Bermuda Triangle.

Cars instantly spawn right in front of you, so you smash into them or they just completely disappear When you're looking right at it.

Weird.
Banana Boy
QUOTE(Seeen @ Dec 15 2008, 08:54 PM) [snapback]1475352[/snapback]
Bohan is like the fuckin' Bermuda Triangle.

Cars instantly spawn right in front of you, so you smash into them or they just completely disappear When you're looking right at it.

Weird.

shit happens in bohan, thats why i never go there, except to deliver cars biggrin.gif

i remember i was at the Evil swing set, my car wasnt getting flung for a long time, and i got out and started harassing this cop, my car FINALLY flings and hits me head on and dies, i wish i had a capture card
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.