Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 5 dead mice.
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
DiO
The kill count for the mice is now 5.

------------------------------------------

I seen a mouse under my fridge last night. I was trying to throw a cloth over him and grab him and put the little fucker outside. He just got away in a hole in the wall. So now I need to get traps and MURDER him. Fucking vermin.
FuddMan
QUOTE(Ayreon @ Dec 7 2008, 06:13 PM) [snapback]1474267[/snapback]
I seen a mouse under my fridge last night. I was trying to throw a cloth over him and grab him and put the little fucker outside. He just got away in a hole in the wall. So now I need to get traps and MURDER him. Fucking vermin.

Have you been influenced by GTA? I hope not...
asthenia
Woah you're gonna KILL? Too much gaming for you.

Srsly though, shame. Mice are cool. Nice mice anyway. And pet rats.
DiO
I know. He was a cute little guy. But ya can't have them running around the house spreading disease, shitting and getting into our cupboards eating food.
ENVi3
i used to hear one that liked crawling over my ceiling in my bedroom in the morning, and you could hear like scratchy noises and it was just pretty annoying.
i haven't heard it in a while, I'm sure some poison killed it; i haven't found the body, so maybe someone else did.
DiO
QUOTE(X_ENVi3-_- @ Dec 7 2008, 05:39 PM) [snapback]1474321[/snapback]
i used to hear one that liked crawling over my ceiling in my bedroom in the morning, and you could hear like scratchy noises and it was just pretty annoying.
i haven't heard it in a while, I'm sure some poison killed it; i haven't found the body, so maybe someone else did.

Or maybe its rotting over your ceiling.
TheAnalogKid2112
Sucks for you. Worst I get is crickets.
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(Ayreon @ Dec 7 2008, 03:59 PM) [snapback]1474304[/snapback]
I know. He was a cute little guy. But ya can't have them running around the house spreading disease, shitting and getting into our cupboards eating food.

Isnt that what you do though? huh.gif
CutThatCity
Apart from the disease, arn't mice dirtier than rats? my biology teacher told me rats constantly piss everywhere so they know where they've been.
FuddMan
They're all disgusting creatures we'd rather not be around, unless you're freakish enough to keep them as pets, of course.
DiO
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Dec 8 2008, 01:40 PM) [snapback]1474395[/snapback]
They're all disgusting creatures we'd rather not be around, unless you're freakish enough to keep them as pets, of course.

I used to have pet gerbils. Its different when they are raised in a cage from the wild. They stay away from disease, dirt ect.

edit

Found mouse shit under one of out counters. A lot of it.
DonkeyTits

=children?
Mattay
Once I caught a mouse in my room.

Startled, I apprehended it and proceeded to crush it with my boot.

Stick to mouse traps.
Sheep
I squished one with a snooker cue / stick once, made a squeaky noise, sounded painful...
Mattay
The bones tend to crush as well.
asthenia
Rats or mice as pets isn't a bad. The animals you find in Pets At Home are very different from the ones leaving shit under D-O's cupboards and eating his cornflakes. No one fucking tries to replace D-O in his own home.
DiO
And one better eat my fucking cornflakes!
Sheep
I want that massive rabbit they have in pets at home, you could set it on people, its huge
DiO
Found mice shit behind out microwave. The little shit is getting on top of our counter.
Mattay
QUOTE(Ayreon @ Dec 9 2008, 01:39 PM) [snapback]1474491[/snapback]
Found mice shit behind out microwave. The little shit is getting on top of our counter.

Sit on the back of your couch with a .22 and a video camera.

That's a good recipe for major lolz.
Sheep
Get a cat
Qdeathstar
You need a mouse whisperer, train the human treat the mouse!!!!!

I know you've seen that show!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY EYYEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Dont forget, you need to set the traps along the outside walls becuase thats how mice move.. killem, killem hard!
DiO
QUOTE(Mattay @ Dec 9 2008, 03:55 PM) [snapback]1474512[/snapback]
QUOTE(Ayreon @ Dec 9 2008, 01:39 PM) [snapback]1474491[/snapback]

Sit on the back of your couch with a .22 and a video camera.

That's a good recipe for major lolz.

Ill try and post a pic of its deadness.

QUOTE( Sheep @ Dec 9 2008, 04:18 PM) [snapback]1474515[/snapback]
Get a cat

Allergic.

QUOTE(Sittin @ Dec 9 2008, 04:56 PM) [snapback]1474519[/snapback]
You need a mouse whisperer, train the human treat the mouse!!!!!

I know you've seen that show!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY EYYEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Dont forget, you need to set the traps along the outside walls becuase thats how mice move.. killem, killem hard!

AND RAPE'EM FIRST!
Sheep
Ohhh noooes
Mattay
I assume QD means Ghost Whisperer? I don't watch the show but I'd sure insert my penis into every orifice on Jennifer Love Hewitt's body.
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(Mattay @ Dec 9 2008, 07:22 PM) [snapback]1474558[/snapback]
I assume QD means Ghost Whisperer? I don't watch the show but I'd sure insert my penis into every orifice on Jennifer Love Hewitt's body.

Nah, he means this:

I bet you'd stick it in all his holes wouldnt you bah-hahaa
Mattay
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Dec 9 2008, 08:32 PM) [snapback]1474559[/snapback]

Nah, he means this:

Well duh.
DiO

Nah, he means this:

I don't understand. Where is the punchline? I am not laughing.
Qdeathstar
QUOTE(Ayreon @ Dec 10 2008, 02:20 AM) [snapback]1474564[/snapback]

Nah, he means this:

I don't understand. Where is the punchline? I am not laughing.

He's saying that that guy is a huge fag. Seriously, each time i watch it i feel just a bit gayer. :-/ I've only watched it twice though.
Ex-PS Fanboy
Ha, i saw a mouse run into my heating vent 3 night's ago. I always hear them crawling around in there now.
DiO
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ Dec 10 2008, 11:37 AM) [snapback]1474591[/snapback]
Ha, i saw a mouse run into my heating vent 3 night's ago. I always hear them crawling around in there now.

MURDER IT!!

Well, got the little cocksucker. Mouse traps ftw. My brother discovered it and threw it in le trash so I couldn't get pics. Maybe there is more than one. Trap set again.
DiO
So far we have killed 5 mice. 5 little pieces of shit that were running around here like they owned the fucking place.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.