Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sequels
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
BioSphere
I got an idea from COD Modern Warfare 2. The Sequel to COD4, I'm starting a post to see what everyone thinks. Out of all the games from way back in the early 80's until now, what game would you like to see be brought into a sequel or just a plain remake of?

The one's i think should be
a sequel of WarHawk
a sequel of F.E.A.R
or
and a remake of Tony Hawk's Underground One or 2. (after them 2 released thps games started sucking imo)
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(BioSphere @ Dec 6 2008, 09:42 AM) [snapback]1474136[/snapback]
a sequel of WarHawk

Ehh.. I guess. I'd rather just have more expansions. I definitely want a campaign in Warhawk though. With that game, you can't really go wrong with the updates. They just need to spice it up a little and give us a lot more vehicles and weapons.

QUOTE(BioSphere @ Dec 6 2008, 09:42 AM) [snapback]1474136[/snapback]
and a remake of Tony Hawk's Underground One or 2.

I'd definitely buy that. Those used to be all I played biggrin.gif

As for a sequel I want? UNCHARTED! I can't wait for that shit.
DiO
Uncharted 2 was announced. Its a definite buy. Screw Tony Hawk games. Skate kicks its ass. I can't wait for GoD of war 3. I still can't believe I haven't beat GoW: Chains of Olympus. I gotta get on that. And I haven't beat Silent Hill Homecoming. Wtf?! Dam LBP and Photoshop taking up all my time. Killzone 2 is supposed to be amazing. Ill be getting that. Resistance 2 and Mortorstorm: Pacific Rift I'll be getting Christmas time. I could have just gone ahead and got them now but Im supposed to be saving money for college. :s

edit

Oh, and Skate 2.
Ex-PS Fanboy
LBP 2
GTA: SA Stories

Starcraft II!!!!!!
BioSphere
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ Dec 6 2008, 12:26 PM) [snapback]1474146[/snapback]
GTA: SA Stories

Ahh. Yes, That would be sweet.
FuddMan
I'd like to see Crackdown 2, Test Drive Unlimited 2, a new Hitman game, a new Elder Scrolls, Assassin's Creed 2 (which is coming, apparently it'll be set in the 1700s - hopefully there won't be so many fucking flags this time) and DiRT 2.
DiO
Assassins Creed 2 eh? I wonder what changes they would make. More variety in gameplay I hope. 1st one kicked ass.
asthenia
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Dec 6 2008, 10:56 PM) [snapback]1474180[/snapback]
I'd like to see Crackdown 2, Test Drive Unlimited 2, a new Hitman game, a new Elder Scrolls, Assassin's Creed 2 (which is coming, apparently it'll be set in the 1700s - hopefully there won't be so many fucking flags this time) and DiRT 2.

Agreed. Crackdown 2 for the win. 'fact all of them ftw. I spent so many hours on TDU, it's so good but so wrong.

I'd like to see another Project Gotham Racing game, but it doesn't look like that'll be happening now. Another Forza would be nice too.
Dr. Evil
QUOTE(Ayreon @ Dec 6 2008, 04:03 PM) [snapback]1474186[/snapback]
Assassins Creed 2 eh? I wonder what changes they would make. More variety in gameplay I hope. 1st one kicked ass.

Well with Prince of Persia now out I don't see why not. Even though they said that the same team that did Assassins Creed were developing POP...it was a totally different team. As for myself, I would love to see an Assassins sequel. I would also love to see them do something with night and daytimes. It would be kick ass running across the rooftops at night time.
BioSphere
Another game i would really love to see a sequel to is BLACK. That game had it all for its time. It was way fun. I still play that game. The graphics are really good for the ps2 and original xbox era of games.
Dr. Evil
QUOTE(BioSphere @ Dec 7 2008, 02:57 AM) [snapback]1474214[/snapback]
Another game i would really love to see a sequel to is BLACK. That game had it all for its time. It was way fun. I still play that game. The graphics are really good for the ps2 and original xbox era of games.

A nex-gen Black. A lot of possibilities there thumbup.gif
Indy
Elder Scrolls.
DiO
QUOTE(BioSphere @ Dec 7 2008, 05:57 AM) [snapback]1474214[/snapback]

They really were dam good. I was very impressed.
DiO
QUOTE(Ayreon @ Dec 6 2008, 01:04 PM) [snapback]1474140[/snapback]
I still can't believe I haven't beat GoW: Chains of Olympus.

Done'd /\
Ex-PS Fanboy
An HD Jak and Daxter.

That game was the Shit
Zen
Need For Speed: Underground 2 2
§ynch
QUOTE(BioSphere @ Dec 7 2008, 02:57 AM) [snapback]1474214[/snapback]

Black ruled. I played it again briefly this year.
I would definitely like to see a sequel.
PabloHoneyOle
Bring back Battletoads.
BioSphere
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Dec 10 2008, 10:14 PM) [snapback]1474662[/snapback]
Bring back Battletoads.

That game was harder than fuck. But i'd like to see a sequel.
DiO
QUOTE(BioSphere @ Dec 11 2008, 09:03 AM) [snapback]1474680[/snapback]
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Dec 10 2008, 10:14 PM) [snapback]1474662[/snapback]
Bring back Battletoads.

That game was harder than fuck. But i'd like to see a sequel.

And fuck is pretty hard. Unless you suffer from erectile dysfunction of course.
CygnusX
A MMORPG set in the C&C universe, specifically during 'Tiberian Dawn'.
Sharpie Fetish
Super Mario RPG 2 Is wut i want, the ones Duff' mentioned too!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.