Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Call Of Duty: Modern WarFare 2
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
BioSphere
Click Here For Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 News.

I Just thought I'd post it. I cant w8 for this to come out. I loved The original Modern Warfare. I didn't care much for World at war. It seemed like tha graphics were toned down a whole bunch. Hope they Release Modern Warfare 2 only on the ps3 and 360 again. It sux when they release a game on all platforms. The graphics aren't good as they could be.
Ex-PS Fanboy
What do you guys find great about this, it's one of the most boring games i've ever played.

DiO
Im starting to have a problem with these CoD games now. I hope they don't start being released on a yearly basis. Pretty soon we are going to have CoD '09, CoD 2010, CoD '011 ect.

PS

FUCK MADDEN!
FuddMan
QUOTE(Ayreon @ Dec 6 2008, 09:21 PM) [snapback]1474163[/snapback]
Im starting to have a problem with these CoD games now. I hope they don't start being released on a yearly basis. Pretty soon we are going to have CoD '09, CoD 2010, CoD '011 ect.

Too late, that's exactly what they're doing. Having IW and Treyarch working in turn lets them pump out new games every year with a two year development cycle for each game.

I can't see myself getting interested in this, if only because I don't want to feed the Activision machine, which is becoming more and more like EA every day. They've even signed up to have in-game advertising now, so that's one new feature you can expect to see.
asthenia
How the fuck do you advertise in a warsite? Stupid question but you know it's going to happen. Modern Warfare games I can imagine, but in the WaW ones...
DiO
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Dec 6 2008, 05:44 PM) [snapback]1474177[/snapback]

Too late, that's exactly what they're doing. Having IW and Treyarch working in turn lets them pump out new games every year with a two year development cycle for each game.

I can't see myself getting interested in this, if only because I don't want to feed the Activision machine, which is becoming more and more like EA every day. They've even signed up to have in-game advertising now, so that's one new feature you can expect to see.

Wow. What a load of shit. At least they still have 2 year dev times.
asthenia
QUOTE(Ayreon @ Dec 6 2008, 10:56 PM) [snapback]1474179[/snapback]

Unlike some other corporations I can think of.
DiO
QUOTE(Asthenia @ Dec 7 2008, 02:01 PM) [snapback]1474275[/snapback]

Still don't make it unwhored. Its fairly whored. Maybe ill get this one. Not interested in CoDWaW.
asthenia
QUOTE(Ayreon @ Dec 7 2008, 07:52 PM) [snapback]1474284[/snapback]

Still don't make it unwhored. Its fairly whored. Maybe ill get this one. Not interested in CoDWaW.

Yah no doubt. But Infinity Ward hit the fucking nail on the head with MW, that's why WaW uses the same system. It's fuckin' good. NFS had a good system that they shat all over cause they were overworked more than the chink kids who made your Dimebag shirt. WaW is good online, not MW good, but better than any the other war games that're just cartoony/bad controlling/unrealistic. It feels authentic, the guns are nice. You get a few bitches whinging this isn't as good as MW in matches, it's like stfu and go play it then. Granted, it does feel like a bit of a filler knowing how talented Infinity Ward are, and knowing they'll fucking kill it all over again with the next CoD.
DiO
QUOTE(Asthenia @ Dec 7 2008, 03:13 PM) [snapback]1474285[/snapback]
QUOTE(Ayreon @ Dec 7 2008, 07:52 PM) [snapback]1474284[/snapback]

Yah no doubt. But Infinity Ward hit the fucking nail on the head with MW, that's why WaW uses the same system. It's fuckin' good. NFS had a good system that they shat all over cause they were overworked more than the chink kids who made your Dimebag shirt. WaW is good online, not MW good, but better than any the other war games that're just cartoony/bad controlling/unrealistic. It feels authentic, the guns are nice. You get a few bitches whinging this isn't as good as MW in matches, it's like stfu and go play it then. Granted, it does feel like a bit of a filler knowing how talented Infinity Ward are, and knowing they'll fucking kill it all over again with the next CoD.

Burn on Treyarch.
asthenia
BAAAAAAAAW.
Indy
I'm sick of CoD now, after about half way thru playing MW. Now my brother whores off the game, he will buy this.
Gazz
Cant wait for the game delivering the iconic grenade spamming technique when on veteran...oh the joys.........not.

Got W@W and well...nothing is really new...unless they have a groundbreaking new plot and loose the crap aspects of the CoD games them I may consider getting this MW2...I dont like the multiplayer too much so a strong storyline would be great (COD4 had quite a good storyline...)
Indy
Biggest problem with CoD games since MW: GRENADES! fuck
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.