Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Your own dude..
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
Tomzi
So I made my own dude and played with it, But why do I have to make him als over again everytime I start the game... why isn't it saved ?

It was saved on PS3.

PLaying on PC now
Banana Boy
QUOTE(Tomzi @ Dec 5 2008, 05:03 PM) [snapback]1473995[/snapback]
So I made my own dude and played with it, But why do I have to make him als over again everytime I start the game... why isn't it saved ?

It was saved on PS3.

PLaying on PC now

well it should be savinf your costum for when you want to play next time

I dress my guy up in all black so its hard to see at night.

check your save files, internet settings, and maybe start a new game possibly
Tomzi
QUOTE(Assassinator @ Dec 6 2008, 04:09 AM) [snapback]1474068[/snapback]

It was saved on PS3.

PLaying on PC now

Just started the game again, and I saw I was a female... wtf(but my online rank is saved), Where are my saved games ? my singeplayer story is saved tho...

P.S You can't hide in the dark because of the big blinp above your head biggrin.gif
RomanBellic
I've started a game up before and my guy has been a female too...quite strange...
Canadianbacon123
QUOTE(Tomzi @ Dec 6 2008, 07:26 AM) [snapback]1474103[/snapback]

It was saved on PS3.

PLaying on PC now

Just started the game again, and I saw I was a female... wtf(but my online rank is saved), Where are my saved games ? my singeplayer story is saved tho...

P.S You can't hide in the dark because of the big blinp above your head biggrin.gif

You can set up a room without blips...
asthenia
QUOTE(Canadianbacon123 @ Dec 9 2008, 12:25 AM) [snapback]1474442[/snapback]
QUOTE(Tomzi @ Dec 6 2008, 07:26 AM) [snapback]1474103[/snapback]

It was saved on PS3.

PLaying on PC now

You can set up a room without blips...

Which is amazing when you're one-on-one with a mate and you're on the same block, you've spotted him, but you keep with a small set of AI around you, he doesn't know how you're dressed, walks right through the crowd and you fucking slash him up from behind.
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
QUOTE(Tomzi @ Dec 5 2008, 10:03 PM) [snapback]1473995[/snapback]

It was saved on PS3.

PLaying on PC now

I don't know the answer to that but I've had a problem with the GTA games with my PC controller. it works with other games apart from the GTA games. I haven't tried other Rockstar games as the PC version but it seems that Rockstar dick around with the PC versions.

QUOTE(Tomzi @ Dec 6 2008, 11:26 AM) [snapback]1474103[/snapback]

It was saved on PS3.

PLaying on PC now

Use Windows Search to locate your previous saved rank. Then you can copy and paste the pieces in the folder but I don't know why you can't save your character and why you appear as female. I never wanted to bother with the PC version because it uses-up so much of the hard drive. Over 20GB's if I'm not mistaken? Sod that. A lot of people also have to upgrade their graphics card and video card as well. I believe most people want the PC version for MODS. I'd rather stick with the XBox 360 and PS3 versions. I don't care for MODS in any game because they can screw things-up like cheats.
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
QUOTE(Tomzi @ Dec 5 2008, 10:03 PM) [snapback]1473995[/snapback]

It was saved on PS3.

PLaying on PC now

One bloke on there, his character is jammed as a female with the PS3 version.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.