Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: cheaters with "aim bots"
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
eltatertoto
hello. i am having a problem with cheaters in the online mode on gta4 for 360. the problem is that in alot of recent matches ive played, ive been on even teams in team deathmatch, and like 1 or 2 people in the opposite team will end up with like 90 kills per piece. well, i asked him how he did it, and he slipped and said ive got the cyrus hack 1 bulet to kill anyone 2 for cars. ive searched and searched and cant find anything. i really just want to get even, not to "beat the system" or anything. i dont play ranked matches, so if you look at my profile please dont take me as a noob. thanks alot for any help.

--
Jason
www.motoredbikes.com

Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."
El_Santo21
ummmm...u cant cheat on console versions (so I hear) and...there are no "unranked games" unless of course you mean freemode, which there are no teams.
TreeFitty
They are probably very good, facing not as good opponents, and are playing with your head.
Seeen
Where's Stoic?
TwoFacedTanner
He is probably somewhere showing canned cheese whos boss.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.