Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Youtube crashes my browser.
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Geek Central
TheAnalogKid2112
Plain and simple. If I stay on Youtube long enough, Firefox crashes. How do I fix this? It's only been going on for about a month. It's quite aggravating.

No, it doesn't do that with Internet Explorer but I prefer Firefox's interface much more.
Ex-PS Fanboy
weird, use a different browser for now...

(Ha-Ha)
CygnusX
There could be hundreds of causes but do you have the latest Flash player/Firefox?
Sharpie Fetish
Lately if you click read more on the description the minute the page shows it crashes it no idea why ive got the same problem
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(Sharpie Fetish @ Dec 1 2008, 11:28 AM) [snapback]1473502[/snapback]
Lately if you click read more on the description the minute the page shows it crashes it no idea why ive got the same problem

Perhaps that's it. I'll try installing the Flash as well.
Mattay
I swear, ever since Google bought it, YouTube has been full of problems. It's fucking aggrivating.
Jim in SAC
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Dec 1 2008, 03:42 PM) [snapback]1473459[/snapback]
Plain and simple. If I stay on Youtube long enough, Firefox crashes. How do I fix this? It's only been going on for about a month. It's quite aggravating.

No, it doesn't do that with Internet Explorer but I prefer Firefox's interface much more.

I have the same thing happening on Firefox, IE and Safari. The problem does NOT appear to be browser related.
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(Jim in SAC @ Dec 1 2008, 06:31 PM) [snapback]1473546[/snapback]
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Dec 1 2008, 03:42 PM) [snapback]1473459[/snapback]

I have the same thing happening on Firefox, IE and Safari. The problem does NOT appear to be browser related.

Thanks for clarifying that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.