Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Guys, what game should I buy today???
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
TheAnalogKid2112
*bought Fallout 3*
CygnusX
Seems like you've already made up your mind.

I would buy Crysis if I had to buy a game.

However if your choices are limited to the above, Fallout 3 should be the obvious choice.
Ex-PS Fanboy
Armored Core: for Answer
DiO
Fuck Fallout 3. I'd go for Resistance 2. Well, then Fallout 3 cause it is an good game. Im getting Resistance 2 and Mortorstorm PR for christmas.
Indy
Fallout 3. Though i've only played fallout 3, bioshock and SR2 from your list.
Mad Space Ghost
Well thinking replayability (sp) i would go saints row 2, i mean its like gta IV with good graphics yet MORE fun and less realistic, the old gta type of fun which is what we all like. its open ended lots of side mission that are really fun and shit. whereas fallout 3 (i own fallout 3) is utterly useless on the xbox 360 without the creation thing and their releasing it in quite a while and its FUCKING boring after a while.)

tl;dr saints row 2 is better than anything else and will rape your soul and eat your children in a good way.
TheAnalogKid2112
I bought Fallout 3. Thanks guys.
DiO
QUOTE(Daft Punk @ Nov 29 2008, 06:29 PM) [snapback]1473262[/snapback]
Well thinking replayability (sp) i would go saints row 2, i mean its like gta IV with good graphics

Do you mean its like GTA with shittier graphics?
Mad Space Ghost
No the graphics are still great maybe not to par with gta iv, they are still great.

but where as gameplay comes in saints row 2 rocks the shit out of gta iv.. saints row 2 is the old gta like fun where as gta iv is more like "OH LOOK AT ME I CAN BE MATURE AND REALISTIC TOO" lol...

thats just my opnion.

<3 you d-o
TheAnalogKid2112
^ Interesting.
Kamahl
i would have bought Resistance 2... then Guitar Hero WT, i know Rock Band 2 is the better game (and i have it) but i want GH WTs songs, the list is great... Hotel California, Jimi Hendrix's songs and a lot more i wanna play
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(Kamahl @ Nov 29 2008, 07:51 PM) [snapback]1473288[/snapback]
i would have bought Resistance 2... then Guitar Hero WT, i know Rock Band 2 is the better game (and i have it) but i want GH WTs songs, the list is great... Hotel California, Jimi Hendrix's songs and a lot more i wanna play

I agree, I just hate the interface. Game Crazy has Guitar Hero World Tour for 45 dollars used, I may pick it up this week.
Mattay
Bah, I'd have bought Call of Duty 5. Though I do want Fallout and Farcry. Money's a bit tight right now, but Fallout 3 will probably be the next game I lay my hands upon.
CygnusX
QUOTE(Mattay @ Nov 30 2008, 05:49 AM) [snapback]1473294[/snapback]
Bah, I'd have bought Call of Duty 5. Though I do want Fallout and Farcry. Money's a bit tight right now, but Fallout 3 will probably be the next game I lay my hands upon.
Ah yes, COD5, how could I forget that. Should get a copy of that soon, from what I've seen it's a lot of fun.
Mattay
QUOTE(CygnusX @ Nov 30 2008, 05:13 PM) [snapback]1473361[/snapback]
QUOTE(Mattay @ Nov 30 2008, 05:49 AM) [snapback]1473294[/snapback]
Ah yes, COD5, how could I forget that. Should get a copy of that soon, from what I've seen it's a lot of fun.

It is. The interface is similar to COD4, making it easier to get your bearings of the game for the first time. I've also never seen a war game this gruesome since Shellshock Nam '67.

The campaign's got a decent storyline (IMO COD4's was better), and the online gameplay is nice. But I think some of the levels are too big. It's just about damn near impossible to find your enemy in some. I also like the fact that tanks are operatable online.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.