Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 'Lost and Damned' DLC Priced?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
FuddMan
While neither Microsoft nor Rockstar have announced the official pricing for the Lost and Damned downloadable content, GameStop has given us some idea of what we can expect to be paying on a recent listing on their online store. They are offering a bundle containing a code to download the DLC from the XBL Marketplace and a two-sided poster for $19.99, which equates to 1600 Microsoft Points. This would make it one of the most expensive pieces of content on the Marketplace, falling just behind the Shivering Isles expansion pack for Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, which is priced at 2400 MSP.

[Source: GameStop 'Lost and Damned' Product Listing]
DuPz0r
It has to be a pretty large expansion then right...?
DiO
Ha, PS3 users don't pay that $20...............................cuz we can't. sad.gif
Indy
well fuck that.
PabloHoneyOle
Oh no! $20?! WTF.

Please, stop being little bitches. $20 is very acceptable if the DLC delivers.

Count on me to get it when it drops and give you the nitty titty gritty.
Seeen
20 bucks isn't bad at all. New weapons, another side of story, and even new vehicles? Sweet. The only thing that sucks is that I'm gonna have to pay $20 on my friends console cuz I don't have a 360.
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(Imaphatpimp @ Nov 28 2008, 02:56 PM) [snapback]1473143[/snapback]
Ha, PS3 users don't pay that $20...............................cuz we can't. sad.gif

Hahahaha.

Do any of you have jobs? 20 dollars isn't a lot of money at all.
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Nov 28 2008, 07:07 PM) [snapback]1473158[/snapback]
Oh no! $20?! WTF.

Please, stop being little bitches. $20 is very acceptable if the DLC delivers.

Count on me to get it when it drops and give you the nitty titty gritty.

Hells yeah. Plus you get a poster.
I'm a poster...fanboy?

I love me some posters.
DiO
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Nov 28 2008, 08:47 PM) [snapback]1473161[/snapback]

Hahahaha.

By WE can't I meant WE can't because its NOT on the PS3 at all. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough. $20 is nothing.
RomanBellic
^ I hope it comes to the PS3 in the future just like the trophies did.
DiO
QUOTE(RomanBellic @ Nov 28 2008, 10:48 PM) [snapback]1473176[/snapback]
^ I hope it comes to the PS3 in the future just like the trophies did.

Microsoft didn't pay 50 million for exclusive achievements/trophies.
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(Imaphatpimp @ Nov 28 2008, 09:16 PM) [snapback]1473171[/snapback]
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Nov 28 2008, 08:47 PM) [snapback]1473161[/snapback]

Hahahaha.

By WE can't I meant WE can't because its NOT on the PS3 at all. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough. $20 is nothing.

yeah right just admit it. You're a homeless man!
Ha!
Sharpie Fetish
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Nov 29 2008, 01:47 AM) [snapback]1473161[/snapback]

Hahahaha.

Indeed thats a days sellin of coke cans at school for me (i buy them cheap sell 50p)

I wont be getting it til ive seen stoic's itty bitty titty timmy mallet itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini on it
6 shooter
That's what I call marketing! To sell a game like GTA IV once is no big deal, but to sell it twice...and maybe that's only the beginning? wink.gif

Now you know why the original game lacked additional activities, side missions, etc. Everything had been set up so that R* could SELL them to you (us) biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.