Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GTA flying rats help
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
Markyc118
When i was going for 100 % i did flying rats last n i have got 99 % complete and only 199 flying rats out of 200 so i am in the 199 flying rats club. i went through the ,ap again using the GTA official game guide and couldnt find it my bro also did it like 2 times whats going one?

btw soz if its wrong forum i'm new
jt46
QUOTE(Markyc118 @ Nov 28 2008, 03:12 PM) [snapback]1473111[/snapback]
When i was going for 100 % i did flying rats last n i have got 99 % complete and only 199 flying rats out of 200 so i am in the 199 flying rats club. i went through the ,ap again using the GTA official game guide and couldnt find it my bro also did it like 2 times whats going one?

btw soz if its wrong forum i'm new

Have you tried going the places where there are two plying rats right next to each other like in bohan? I think there are two areas where there are two flying rats, hope i helped
RomanBellic
http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?showtopic=789358

read this guide,it will help smile.gif

and maybe try going to this area cause i missed this pigeon once cause i thought it was on the lower pipes.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.