Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Bomb Da Base game is glitched
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
RomanBellic
well ok everytime i do this mission i get through shooting the 4wds and the armored van and drive to the copter get in but as soon as i or someone else goes to land near the boat my game kicks me out and returns me to singleplayer,anyone know what the problem is here?
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE(RomanBellic @ Nov 28 2008, 01:24 AM) [snapback]1473065[/snapback]
well ok everytime i do this mission i get through shooting the 4wds and the armored van and drive to the copter get in but as soon as i or someone else goes to land near the boat my game kicks me out and returns me to singleplayer,anyone know what the problem is here?

Disc Scrathed most likely.

Just take it back and get a new one.

Or buy a new one
Banana Boy
mine isnt scratched... i take great care in my video games, no scratches on mine because there hasnt been anything to scratch it, and i hold my disc properly. this happens to me too where im in the heli then i start to see the heli fall (when im driving) and it falls into the water, then i get booted
RomanBellic
QUOTE(~Rhino~ @ Nov 28 2008, 12:53 PM) [snapback]1473107[/snapback]

Or buy a new one

my disc ain't scratched,just checked it now,is there any chance slow internet could cause this? cause i just recently used up all my bandwidth (download limit you know)
Banana Boy
QUOTE(RomanBellic @ Nov 28 2008, 06:53 PM) [snapback]1473149[/snapback]

Or buy a new one

my disc ain't scratched,just checked it now,is there any chance slow internet could cause this? cause i just recently used up all my bandwidth (download limit you know)

so flying a helicopter in that mission will us up all my bandwith? even though i have Fios (fiber optics) from verizon? and in COD4, where alot of players play, it doesnt get laggy at all?

wouldnt the mission get laggy before booting?
RomanBellic
QUOTE(Assassinator @ Nov 29 2008, 12:05 AM) [snapback]1473152[/snapback]
QUOTE(RomanBellic @ Nov 28 2008, 06:53 PM) [snapback]1473149[/snapback]

Or buy a new one

so flying a helicopter in that mission will us up all my bandwith? even though i have Fios (fiber optics) from verizon? and in COD4, where alot of players play, it doesnt get laggy at all?

wouldnt the mission get laggy before booting?

umm,no i used up all my bandwidth from downloading on my comp,i was just wondering would it affect the BDB game?

and no it doesn't get laggy for me before booting.
new major on the block
well im not sure but i noticed on the latest update of the game for some reason, my character just randomly jumps out of the helicopter when im flying around in free mode. It used to happen back when i first used to play it online but it seemed to go away. Now its back and is annoying sometimes. it means i gotta fly like 10ft off the ground and am vulnerable to those who love to try to cap me.
El_Santo21
this has been happening alot since the update, check out the official PlayStation gta forums. no need for a new game. just wait for rockstar to patch it
RomanBellic
it's working again biggrin.gif finally got to play BDB yesterday after a month of it not working

hopefully it doesn't stuff up anymore.
Banana Boy
QUOTE(RomanBellic @ Dec 7 2008, 05:23 PM) [snapback]1474315[/snapback]
it's working again biggrin.gif finally got to play BDB yesterday after a month of it not working

hopefully it doesn't stuff up anymore.

I just got booted badly when taking off in the helicopter, the heli started to fall as i couldnt control it, crashed into times square, flicked a shit load of peds everywhere

tried again, this time i didnt fly, i simply got booted, went back to single player with no reason
bOnEs
the servers i think are buggy... these past couple of weeks i've had a hard time staying in a deal breaker mission... it usually tells me at various times into the mission that everyone has left and i am the only left... or i have left the game and will be returned to single player...

i got a feeling that a lot of people are dealing with these problems right now...
WHERE_IS_MIANUS

I get the same. As soon as I'm or the rest of us are about to place the bombs on the ship my screen fades out with "loading" on the bottom right-hand side of my screen and then I see Niko Bellic in a safehouse. Are you playing the PS3 version? I am. I wonder if the Xbox 360 and PC versions does the same. I keep meaning to complain to Rockstar about this. You're not alone on this glitch.

QUOTE(El_Santo21 @ Dec 7 2008, 09:09 PM) [snapback]1474296[/snapback]
this has been happening alot since the update, check out the official PlayStation gta forums. no need for a new game. just wait for rockstar to patch it

I hope they don't take too long, I don't want to be a grandfather by the time it's done. It's bad enough the Multi-player games take ages to start.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.