Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: found a spot were u can kick cops off ladder and collect a bunch of weapons at the bottom safehouse nearby
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
JOEYxMAYHEM
in the middle island go to the northern most point of the map find the tall tower that u can climb theres a sniper on top get the cops on you and then wait for them to climb u can kick them off when they get to the top and it never gets old and you can get one man army when choppers come they are perfect level for shooting the pilot afte a coulpe one will eventually fall in the ocean and not explode if they dont explode no more come and you can concentrate on kicking cops off watch them tumble and then when your bored of it and u get down weapons dead bodies everywhere cops cars vans fib buffalos easily get the chain reaction achievement therell be so many itl be easy to blow up ten fast this is great for collecting the cop cars plus you can kick as many cops in the head as you want and they fall to their death
Canadianbacon123
God damn son, use a period or comma once in a while.
Seeen
QUOTE(Canadianbacon123 @ Nov 27 2008, 11:36 AM) [snapback]1473019[/snapback]
God damn son, use a period or comma once in a while.

Haha, yeah. It is a sweet strategy though. FIB Buffalos are cool.
JOEYxMAYHEM
i was just typing up a quick guide to somethin chill i found dont post stupid shit just to post i dont think anyone really givs a fuck because anyone who is familiar with the english language can understand perfectly without me needing to add periods and shit like that people like you are so fucking annoying
Seeen
QUOTE(JOEYxMAYHEM @ Nov 27 2008, 03:27 PM) [snapback]1473052[/snapback]
i was just typing up a quick guide to somethin chill i found dont post stupid shit just to post i dont think anyone really givs a fuck because anyone who is familiar with the english language can understand perfectly without me needing to add periods and shit like that people like you are so fucking annoying

Chill out, man. Using punctuation isn't hard.
JOEYxMAYHEM
QUOTE(Seeen @ Nov 27 2008, 03:36 PM) [snapback]1473053[/snapback]

i know its not hard dip shit im saying it doesnt really matter for a post on a forum
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(JOEYxMAYHEM @ Nov 27 2008, 10:43 PM) [snapback]1473074[/snapback]

i know its not hard dip shit im saying it doesnt really matter for a post on a forum

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS KID?

Actually smart ass, you can do your little trick on any ladder in the game.

I think everyone knew that 7 months ago, but I'm sure your post made at least one person who has forgotten remember that "Oh yeah, I forgot you can kick people off ladders."

You actually didn't need to post anything after your 21 word title; everyone knew exactly what the fuck you were talking about and no one really gave a shit.

But thanks for adding your guide. Really. Lots of help. Front page material.

Oh, and next time you do decide to post, just try using periods, commas, or even getting tap happy with the shift key for uppercase letters (just hold shift, then press the letter you'd like to capitalize; these are really good to use after a period) so people don't think some 12 year old retarded fucktwat is making up nonsensical posts about shit people figured out 7 months ago...
JOEYxMAYHEM
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Nov 27 2008, 08:42 PM) [snapback]1473080[/snapback]
QUOTE(JOEYxMAYHEM @ Nov 27 2008, 10:43 PM) [snapback]1473074[/snapback]

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS KID?

Actually smart ass, you can do your little trick on any ladder in the game.

I think everyone knew that 7 months ago, but I'm sure your post made at least one person who has forgotten remember that "Oh yeah, I forgot you can kick people off ladders."

You actually didn't need to post anything after your 21 word title; everyone knew exactly what the fuck you were talking about and no one really gave a shit.

But thanks for adding your guide. Really. Lots of help. Front page material.

Oh, and next time you do decide to post, just try using periods, commas, or even getting tap happy with the shift key for uppercase letters (just hold shift, then press the letter you'd like to capitalize; these are really good to use after a period) so people don't think some 12 year old retarded fucktwat is making up nonsensical posts about shit people figured out 7 months ago...

wow your tough on your keyboard you Belgian bundle of sticks you wouldnt talk to anyone like that in person and if you cant read it because its not punctuated then whos the fucking retard now i wish you lived in southern cali and had the balls to step up
TreeFitty
Jesus Christ kid, shut the hell up.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(JOEYxMAYHEM @ Nov 28 2008, 12:03 AM) [snapback]1473085[/snapback]
wow your tough on your keyboard you Belgian bundle of sticks you wouldnt talk to anyone like that in person and if you cant read it because its not punctuated then whos the fucking retard now i wish you lived in southern cali and had the balls to step up

Whoa, southern cali? Watch out guys, we got a gangbanger in the forum now.

His lack of punctuation means he's probably a blood.

Buy me a plane ticket out there with your allowance from your yuppie parents and I'll wipe your prepubescent ass all over Santa Monica Blvd.

I am the toughest person on the internet. Bitch.
Canadianbacon123
QUOTE(JOEYxMAYHEM @ Nov 28 2008, 01:03 AM) [snapback]1473085[/snapback]

Wow, settle down bud, you ain't "gangsta" on a forum or in real life. All I said was just try using periods or comma's so that isn't a huge sentence. If you get mad because somebody said that then you have problems, didn't know punctuation was such a big deal...
Seeen
Stoic Person Eater is the Supreme Court.
reform
Watch out guys, I bet this guy popped a cap in his teacher's ass every time they picked him up on a missplaced apostrophe.
1UP
lol, alright party's over everyone. You don't have to go home but you gotta get the hell outta this topic.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.