Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dave Mustaine
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Media Discussion
DiO
New sig. Wudya think?
Mad Space Ghost
better than most of your other work.
Qdeathstar
its a bit overburned...
Indy
I think it looks good, the high burn/contrast adds a nice effect to the image. Seems to lack something though.
DiO
QUOTE(Ind• @ Nov 26 2008, 09:46 AM) [snapback]1472860[/snapback]
I think it looks good, the high burn/contrast adds a nice effect to the image. Seems to lack something though.

Probably the empty space on the sides and the fact that the fact there is so much black you cant make out the border.

Ill tinker a bit perhaps.
Ex-PS Fanboy
looks pretty sick.
DuPz0r
Looks flaming hot.
DiO
QUOTE(DuPz0rô @ Nov 26 2008, 12:39 PM) [snapback]1472887[/snapback]
Looks flaming hot.

Weut, praise from Dup.

I just changed to the IVTV skin and it looks better. You can actually make out the 1px white scanline border just inside the black solid 1px border. So it brings out the black border a lot. I didn't know if that was going to work but I am definitely using that technique again. Too bad it doesn't work on the default skin. Oh well, I think most use the IVTV anyways. In fact Dup's game sig and Daft Punk's Daft Punk sig look better aswell with the dark background aswell. Looks liEk I'm back to using this skin.
psychÝ
Pretty good, however the black edges don't really go, look like they have just been stuck on to make it the traditional signature shape.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.