Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New sig
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Media Discussion
DuPz0r
So i got myself a new sig since i haven't made one in ages. It isn't the most creative piece, but it is a change from my last one.

What do you think?
Indy
I was hoping you'd make a topic about this.
I want to have sex with your sig, it's awesome.
DiO
Looks sick. What is it? I think a see a Lara Croft in there.
Mad Space Ghost
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU MAKE THINGS THIS AWESOME? SRSLY, DUP. MAKE A TUTORIAL FOR ALL OF US WHO ARE NOT WORTHY (but mostly for Dee oh).

P.s. ok me too sad.gif
DuPz0r
It's just pics of games i like at the moment; Resistance 2, Tomb Raider and Fallout 3 are all in there, although they aint very clear.
DiO
QUOTE(Gordon Frohman @ Nov 24 2008, 11:36 PM) [snapback]1472675[/snapback]
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU MAKE THINGS THIS AWESOME? SRSLY, DUP. MAKE A TUTORIAL FOR ALL OF US WHO ARE NOT WORTHY (but mostly for Dee oh).

Burn.
Mad Space Ghost
QUOTE(DuPz0rô @ Nov 25 2008, 12:38 PM) [snapback]1472734[/snapback]
It's just pics of games i like at the moment; Resistance 2, Tomb Raider and Fallout 3 are all in there, although they aint very clear.

\
yea okay, but you can teach us the blending techniques and hwo you got the sig to have that shape and shit
Kamahl
its awesome :)
Benzilla
Cool stuff.

Not liking the colours?
DuPz0r
I was aiming for earthy colours mostly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.