Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Accepting Multiplayer Friend Requests
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
ar2593
How do I accept If someone sends me a request?
RomanBellic
you open up the request in your inbox and there should be 3 buttons to press yes,no and block i think? press yes (obviously lol) or you can scroll down to the bottom of your friends list and find the request and press triangle and scroll down to "reply to add friend request" and press yes.

and if you mean in-game invitations.

just open up your phone and go to multiplayer and look for friends invites (and if you have one the person who invited you there name should be there).
ar2593
QUOTE(RomanBellic @ Nov 23 2008, 12:20 PM) [snapback]1472449[/snapback]
you open up the request in your inbox and there should be 3 buttons to press yes,no and block i think? press yes (obviously lol) or you can scroll down to the bottom of your friends list and find the request and press triangle and scroll down to "reply to add friend request" and press yes.

and if you mean in-game invitations.

just open up your phone and go to multiplayer and look for friends invites (and if you have one the person who invited you there name should be there).

Thanks but I got it and forgot to post back here smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.