Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GTA4 DLC ON A DISK?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Downloadable Content / Next GTA Discussion
jt46
Hi first time writer

Does anyone think or know if Rockstar will release the new DLC on a disk (like elder scrolls shivering isle) and does any one wish it?
PabloHoneyOle
It'll be a code you can buy at a retail location that you enter into the XBL Marketplace.

It may also just be downloadable from the marketplace itself.
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Nov 23 2008, 01:00 PM) [snapback]1472489[/snapback]
It'll be a code you can buy at a retail location that you enter into the XBL Marketplace.

It may also just be downloadable from the marketplace itself.

Well I have XBL, but for the sake of those who don't have it(for instance my cousin because he lives in the middle of nowhere) I hope they do.
jt46
I hope they do, i have no internet access for my xbox 360/PS3
angeal18
i don't have a 360 so im fucked
jt46
QUOTE(angeal 18 @ Nov 25 2008, 05:04 PM) [snapback]1472719[/snapback]
i don't have a 360 so im fucked

i don't have one as well but was thinking of getting an xbox 360 if the DLC comes out on a disk.
FuddMan
It might come out on a disc after both the content packs are released, but if it does, it won't be for some time since Microsoft are trying to move towards a download-only gaming market.
BioSphere
QUOTE(jt46 @ Nov 23 2008, 02:05 PM) [snapback]1472510[/snapback]
I hope they do, i have no internet access for my xbox 360/PS3

Same Here.

It might come out on a disc after both the content packs are released, but if it does, it won't be for some time since Microsoft are trying to move towards a download-only gaming market.

But if they Released it on Disc. They'd make more money for the people that live in a rural area like i do that cant get internet for 360 or ps3. like said above.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.