Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: how many myths are there on gta 4
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
remix360
how many myths are there on gta 4 cause i heard theres 4
Ex-PS Fanboy
none that i've heard of, I doubt there are any.
GLC
Do the fingerless gloves count? mellow.gif
Canadianbacon123
I've heard of the Ratman that supposedly lives in the subway by an abandoned station down there.
reform
those, and lola.
TwoFacedTanner
San Andreas was a much better game for myths, because it was so large.
I don't really know of any in GTA4 other than Lola.
I had never heard of that ratman or anything.
GLC
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Nov 22 2008, 09:07 PM) [snapback]1472431[/snapback]
I had never heard of that ratman or anything.

Same, but i just looked up a few vids. Some guy who hangs around the subway killing hobos. mellow.gif

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JbTk9-ox6HI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JbTk9-ox6HI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Pieface
That just looks like a Hobo...
§ynch
that IS just a hobo
Dr. Evil
Ratman...

...is rumored to be in the subway on Algonquin around Star Junction. There is a platform you can go up and at the end of a hallway there is a room. He is supposed to be crouching in the left corner as you walk into the room. I guess he is supposed to make weird noises and also carry a shotgun. If you get too close to him he shoots you and takes off running so fast you can't catch him.

I say...

He is just a hobo on speed.

Lola...

...prostitute that has moved from San Andreas and is rumored to be in the Star Junction area. She is rumored to have been found right in Star Junction, as far south as Little Italy and as far north as Middle Park. Its said that she won't get into just any car...or so that is whats said on the interwebz. Yet for some reason whenever someone claims to have found her they ALWAYS have no pics or vid to back up their claim.

I say...

That this myth is worse than UFOs or Bigfoot.
Banana Boy
QUOTE(Dr. Evil @ Dec 4 2008, 11:53 PM) [snapback]1473948[/snapback]
Ratman...

...is rumored to be in the subway on Algonquin around Star Junction. There is a platform you can go up and at the end of a hallway there is a room. He is supposed to be crouching in the left corner as you walk into the room. I guess he is supposed to make weird noises and also carry a shotgun. If you get too close to him he shoots you and takes off running so fast you can't catch him.

okey dokey, ill be searching my subways i never use, lolz

and before he escapes i should be able to gun him down or block the exit with a car,

Ask R* if this easter egg is true

either way if he runs fast ill gun him down first, easy
Pieface
QUOTE(Assassinator @ Dec 18 2008, 02:28 AM) [snapback]1475570[/snapback]
Ratman...

and before he escapes i should be able to gun him down or block the exit with a car,

Is this the first GTA game you've played? They have never spoken about their easter eggs such as UFO or Bigfoot.
1UP
QUOTE(Pieface @ Dec 18 2008, 12:26 PM) [snapback]1475620[/snapback]
QUOTE(Assassinator @ Dec 18 2008, 02:28 AM) [snapback]1475570[/snapback]
Ratman...

Is this the first GTA game you've played? They have never spoken about their easter eggs such as UFO or Bigfoot.

True that, the most they ever told us was back with San Andreas, they told a magazine "There is still something big that no ones found yet", or something like that I believe.
DUKENUKEM420 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPGw1LRwZ88

pedobearqx1.png
Psy
People have looked through the game data of all of the GTA games, and anything that's in the game data has been found. There's nothing hidden that people don't already know about, otherwise someone would have found the textures, models or game script in the files. Sorry to ruin your party.

And Ratman is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.