Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GTA IV Ranked multiplayer is sorta crap...
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
ar2593
Picture this: Ive got full armor. Full health and the best weapons you can get. An enemy has all exactly the same. I shoot continuosly until ive got no ammo left. He/shes got little health left and then turns around and shoots me dead, with one shot, not even a head shot. And Ive got full health and armor.
Why should this happen? There doesnt seem to be anything wrong with my internet connection so it can't be lag.
Its pretty annoying when you head shot someone 1000 times and then they turn around and head shot you in one shot.
PabloHoneyOle
You should write R* and Microsoft emails. That will fix it.

Get ready for a flood of people telling you that you suck at MP and that's the only reason.

Welcome to the site.
TwoFacedTanner
YOU SUCK AT MP AND THATS THE ONLY REASON!

Haha, just kidding.

You know, it probably was a head shot man.
Unless it was a glitch, that has never happened to me before.

Me and my friend raped these two guys in half last night in Team Deathmatch.
Maybe it was you? tongue.gif
ar2593
still having this problem, is it because im at level 1 and they are level 8 or 7?
Are there any easier ways to progress than deathmatch? BTW Ive got full health and armor while trying to kill the other guy. And an mp4.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(ar2593 @ Nov 26 2008, 05:20 AM) [snapback]1472847[/snapback]
still having this problem, is it because im at level 1 and they are level 8 or 7?
Are there any easier ways to progress than deathmatch? BTW Ive got full health and armor while trying to kill the other guy. And an mp4.

It has nothing to do with levels except that they have played this game a fuckload more than you and have precision aiming and control, while you're obviously a noob.

Case closed.
FuddMan
Or, albeit less likely, it might be lag.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.