Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Noticed A New Gun
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
DjMargera
http://media.gtanet.com/images/5518-gta-iv...-and-damned.jpg
Look In Johnny's hand. He seems to be holding a Silver pistol.
Sorry if someone else already posted XD.png im new here.
RomanBellic
looks like the pistol that shoots really loud,i love that pistol,if thats it...
DjMargera
Yeah i like it to, I hope to see some MP5 action to lol. Id love to the see the P90 but i doubt that will happen lol.
BioSphere
Sweet find m8! I just wish i could get broadband internet so i can get the DLC. I don't play it much on my 360. I usually play in on my ps3 but i would most def buy the DLC if i could
DjMargera
Yeah, i only have a ps3 so i can't get it, but hopefully R* wont sell PS3 owners out so lets hope we see it or any other kind of D.L.C
DiO
FUCK!!!!!
Canadianbacon123
QUOTE(DjMargera @ Dec 1 2008, 12:32 PM) [snapback]1473469[/snapback]
Yeah, i only have a ps3 so i can't get it, but hopefully R* wont sell PS3 owners out so lets hope we see it or any other kind of D.L.C

If PS3 users are going to get DLC in the way 360 users are getting it (as in new missions and such) what was the sense of M$ paying $50M for exclusive DLC's? I'm not trying to start a fanboy boy war, but that doesn't make sense to me, paying that much money for something only to have it released on the rival's platform anyways.
Banana Boy
QUOTE(Canadianbacon123 @ Dec 4 2008, 06:31 PM) [snapback]1473933[/snapback]
QUOTE(DjMargera @ Dec 1 2008, 12:32 PM) [snapback]1473469[/snapback]

If PS3 users are going to get DLC in the way 360 users are getting it (as in new missions and such) what was the sense of M$ paying $50M for exclusive DLC's? I'm not trying to start a fanboy boy war, but that doesn't make sense to me, paying that much money for something only to have it released on the rival's platform anyways.

DLC should be able to come in the playstation store for free like alot of other GTA DLC's

that gun looks like an automatic, not the Glock 18c, but just a different one with burst and 15 bullets

I want the FN P90, now thats the definition of SMG, this shit mp10 or mp5 they gave us doesnt do nothing

S&W .700 revolver is the definition of pistol

and the one in jonny's hand is the definition of give me the money before theres nothing left of you
Seeen
The gun in his hand looks like a Colt .45 or something similar
BioSphere
If you have bought the Special edition of GTA IV, look at the art book. There is a Colt Python Revolver that Niko is holding in the making of niko. Maybe that will make an appearance in the DLC. I love that gun. It was a one shot kill on VC.

FUCK!!!!!

I lol'd. That was so random.
DiO
QUOTE(BioSphere @ Dec 6 2008, 12:02 PM) [snapback]1474121[/snapback]
FUCK!!!!!

Maybe a little. I'm pissed I can't get the DLC being a PS3 owner.
BioSphere
QUOTE(Ayreon @ Dec 6 2008, 03:30 PM) [snapback]1474164[/snapback]
FUCK!!!!!

I own both but no broadband internet access. I am almost in the same boat as u. this sux. eh?
DiO
QUOTE(BioSphere @ Dec 7 2008, 06:48 AM) [snapback]1474223[/snapback]
QUOTE(Ayreon @ Dec 6 2008, 03:30 PM) [snapback]1474164[/snapback]
FUCK!!!!!

I own both but no broadband internet access. I am almost in the same boat as u. this sux. eh?

Sure does.

QUOTE(DuffMan @ Dec 5 2008, 06:49 PM) [snapback]1474046[/snapback]
If you don't want to be left out, you can set up a silver Xbox Live account on xbox.com, add some Microsoft Points to it with your credit card, then pay for the content on the new Marketplace website smile.gif

Will that work for you?
Indy
They might release it on CD. Like they did with the Halo 2 DLC.
Skinny 
QUOTE(Assassinator @ Dec 5 2008, 12:05 PM) [snapback]1473936[/snapback]
DLC should be able to come in the playstation store for free like alot of other GTA DLC's

Don't get your hopes up. They wouldn't have accepted fifty million from Microsoft, only to release it on the Playstation 3. I also very much doubt they would release it for free at any point.

Although, that's not to say Rockstar can't make a diffrent pack for the PS3. wink.gif
Canadianbacon123
QUOTE(Skinny. @ Dec 14 2008, 11:11 PM) [snapback]1475193[/snapback]
QUOTE(Assassinator @ Dec 5 2008, 12:05 PM) [snapback]1473936[/snapback]

Don't get your hopes up. They wouldn't have accepted fifty million from Microsoft, only to release it on the Playstation 3. I also very much doubt they would release it for free at any point.

Although, that's not to say Rockstar can't make a diffrent pack for the PS3. wink.gif

Maybe PS3 users will get the weapons, vehicles and music as a DLC but not the episodic content.
bennyhilly
Sony can afford it so i think it would be a good idea to invest in it so it will also sell more copys on ps3 aswell 2
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.