Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: gta4 xbox 360 dlc february 17th
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Downloadable Content / Next GTA Discussion
angeal18
a release date has been confirmed for gta4 dlc exclusively for the xbox 360 to be in the xbox live marketplace on february 17th. to my and many other playstation 3 users dismay, it will not come to psn and will stay an xbox exclusive. this downloadable content was said to feature the biker from the game johnny. as for the other stuff well its under wraps.
PabloHoneyOle
Wow, great news, they should add this to the Site News.

Oh wait:
http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?showtopic=790095&hl=
angeal18
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Nov 21 2008, 01:55 PM) [snapback]1472314[/snapback]
Wow, great news, they should add this to the Site News.

Oh wait:
http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?showtopic=790095&hl=

i feel dumb.....
eltatertoto
QUOTE(angeal 18 @ Nov 20 2008, 04:17 PM) [snapback]1472269[/snapback]
a release date has been confirmed for gta4 dlc exclusively for the xbox 360 to be in the xbox live marketplace on february 17th. to my and many other playstation 3 users dismay, it will not come to psn and will stay an xbox exclusive. this downloadable content was said to feature the biker from the game johnny. as for the other stuff well its under wraps.

whis is bs. they keep moving it back. last i heard, it was "promised" before christmas
1UP
QUOTE(eltatertoto @ Dec 3 2008, 11:38 PM) [snapback]1473836[/snapback]
QUOTE(angeal 18 @ Nov 20 2008, 04:17 PM) [snapback]1472269[/snapback]

whis is bs. they keep moving it back. last i heard, it was "promised" before christmas

Well this gen of gaming not a whole lot of Dev's made the release date of their games, given this DLC is relatively big, suppose the same is going on here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.