Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Official Site Update
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
OptimumPx
With just over 12 days to go until the launch of the highly anticipated PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV, Rockstar has updated the Official Site with a brand new PC Section!

Included in this update are a few exciting tidbits, such as confirmed that you'll be able to play with up to 32 other players online and the added option to create your very-own custom radio station, Independence FM!

Also included is added information about the game's new Video Editor Feature.

Not only does the editor allow you to take footage of your gameplay (offline and online) it also allows you to edit the footage together, in game, and export it out as WMV video files. When your done editing your video and you feel it's ready to be seen by the masses don't turn to YouTube! Instead turn to the brand new Social Club feature, Rockstar Games Social Club TV!

If you head over there now you'll be able to watch four videos created via the Video Editor to give you a taste of whats to come!

Head on over to our forums to discuss this, and other GTA IV news!
TreeFitty
Wow, 32 people online. Noice. 16 is crazy/mayhem enough.

I can't wait to see videos from this game online with 32 people running around.
Dedeleko
cant wait biggrin.gif
1UP
32 players snf (31).gif , I can see why that will be a big change from consul versions.lol
PCGamer
32 player online = more mayhem

cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DiO
Video editor looks awesome. Im sure we are going to get a TON more stunting vids from Psy.
moha jundi
daaaaaamn its a fucking great game i cant wait for it but i hope it works in my pc
DuPz0r
Looks like I'm gonna have to get some PC upgrades soon!
victimsfamily
The peeper clip is hilarious !
Seems great but I doubt my pc will be able to run it correctly unfortunately for me...
Seeen
UGH! It looks awesome, but there's no way my computer could run it. Shittay.

He also is wearing gloves in that bike picture. Just saying...
neko_ceko
Looks good.
Damn I wish I could see that site.
Seeen
I just watched the pre-made clips. They're awesome! I wanna be a director/murderer!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.