Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help a Virgin...
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
Screw Loose
helpavirgin.com

lol pretty sick, if his site gets 1 million hits by new years, his friend will 'help' him get out of his predicament
DuPz0r
lmao what a fucking loser.
Marneyo Juano
lol that's so lame...25 years old and still a virgin, that's sad.
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
o nose you found my wobsite.
Hardcore Ottoman
o.O
ENVi3
if you really want to help him you can get a group of people and have them all refresh ALOT of times, since that adds to the view count.
Screw Loose
Chloroform and roofies will solve this
Dr. Evil
QUOTE(Screw Loose @ Nov 20 2008, 10:31 PM) [snapback]1472297[/snapback]

+ bucket of ice
Pieface
QUOTE(X_ENVi3-_- @ Nov 21 2008, 04:01 AM) [snapback]1472278[/snapback]
if you really want to help him you can get a group of people and have them all refresh ALOT of times, since that adds to the view count.

He's probably there doing that over and over again.
07/10 Please don't use scripts! Refreshing doesn't help either! Thanks. =)
DuPz0r
If he gets 5 million unique hits on that page, i'll buy him a Ladyboy for the night. That'll make a man out of him.
Pieface
QUOTE(Amarillo Suave @ Nov 21 2008, 07:02 PM) [snapback]1472329[/snapback]
07/10 Please don't use scripts! Refreshing doesn't help either! Thanks. =)

DOES HE NOT WANT SEX?

He won't get 5 million seperate Views idiot.
Dr. Evil
QUOTE(Pieface @ Nov 21 2008, 02:05 PM) [snapback]1472352[/snapback]
He won't get 5 million seperate Views idiot.

His friend knew it was a suckers bet. He is gonna be her bitch.
koneko
QUOTE(Screw Loose @ Nov 21 2008, 12:31 AM) [snapback]1472297[/snapback]

You know... chloroform wasn't at all how I expected it to be.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(koneko @ Dec 15 2008, 12:05 AM) [snapback]1475212[/snapback]

Casey Anthony, is that you?
koneko
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Dec 16 2008, 08:32 AM) [snapback]1475398[/snapback]
QUOTE(koneko @ Dec 15 2008, 12:05 AM) [snapback]1475212[/snapback]

Casey Anthony, is that you?

Who is Casey Anthony?
Mekstizzle
What happened to that guy who was about 21 or something, but everyone kept ripping on him cos he was still a virgin. Guy on this forum, Coreyko, that's the guy

Some people need to chill out about the whole "zomg ur still a virgin!??!" thing, like it's some sort of big thing (really now, it isn't, come on, you know it wasn't, I knew it wasn't, koneko hell sure knew it wasn't nothing special since that was probably too long ago and too many times ago to even remember)
asthenia
I still remember my first time like it was yesterday.

Fuck off D-O, it wasn't yesterday.
psychÝ
QUOTE(Mekstizzle @ Dec 16 2008, 07:14 PM) [snapback]1475424[/snapback]
What happened to that guy who was about 21 or something, but everyone kept ripping on him cos he was still a virgin. Guy on this forum, Coreyko, that's the guy

Some people need to chill out about the whole "zomg ur still a virgin!??!" thing, like it's some sort of big thing (really now, it isn't, come on, you know it wasn't, I knew it wasn't, koneko hell sure knew it wasn't nothing special since that was probably too long ago and too many times ago to even remember)

At 25 it really is, I mean has he never got drunk and ended up somewhere....or anything.
koneko
You know... I actually do agree with Mek, it's not as big a deal as most people make it out to be.
Sharpie Fetish
If i hit 25 and im still not lid im 'onna take a friend of mine who is a girl out to get get hammered. Alcohol and poor judgeent will help if i get to that stage
ENVi3
wow, one day left and he's practically halfway to a million .... probably won't get to 5 million though.
psychÝ
5 million was never really going to happen, I mean come on, he might of got a million....
Sheep
Nope, no chance hes gonna make it to even a million, unless he sits refreshing the page constantly for the next 2 days
koneko
I did not click, based on a moral objection.
JustGetAnApp
that's so lame...
QUOTE(Mekstizzle @ Dec 16 2008, 07:14 PM) [snapback]1475424[/snapback]

It's not a big deal, but it was hilarious.

Also, personally, I'd have been tearing my hair out if I was a virgin at 20, never mind 25...
Marneyo Juano
Well, guess he's gonna have to use the chloroform way now.
koneko
QUOTE(Chris Benoit Stunt Double @ Jan 2 2009, 06:20 AM) [snapback]1477427[/snapback]
Well, guess he's gonna have to use the chloroform way now.

Dude, it doesn't work like you think.
Marneyo Juano
Yeah it does.
Spray, choke, rape.
coreyko_2003
QUOTE(Mekstizzle @ Dec 16 2008, 01:14 PM) [snapback]1475424[/snapback]

Exactly, some people really need to grow up about it. Those same people dont know a damn thing about social anxiety, shyness, not knowing how to attract, not knowing how to read girls, or capitalize on opportunities. The high school mentality amongst the lot of you is sickitating. (Yes, I know thats not a word, but get over it)
ENVi3
wow, i haven't seen koreyko in a while
i wonder if he came just for this topic.

and that bastard hasn't updated his website ... I'm waiting to read a sad message, or something like "I'm gonna get some anyway".
QUOTE(KoreyKo @ Jan 3 2009, 06:12 PM) [snapback]1477545[/snapback]
QUOTE(Mekstizzle @ Dec 16 2008, 01:14 PM) [snapback]1475424[/snapback]

Exactly, some people really need to grow up about it. Those same people dont know a damn thing about social anxiety, shyness, not knowing how to attract, not knowing how to read girls, or capitalize on opportunities. The high school mentality amongst the lot of you is sickitating. (Yes, I know thats not a word, but get over it)
You think I know that stuff?
koneko
Not really. It took a good minute for that shit to drop me, and it burns besides.
Hi koneko, do you speak the same language as me
koneko
Umm... I don't know, what language might that be?
Marneyo Juano
Scottish-English motherfucker, do you speak it?!
Mekstizzle
aye or nae

I'm assuming........nae sleep.gif

It would be fun if you knew a girl like koko over there

well, maybe it wouldn't

well I probably do, I just don't know it yet

....maybe....
koneko
Not really, no.
coreyko_2003
QUOTE(X_ENVi3-_- @ Jan 3 2009, 02:09 PM) [snapback]1477558[/snapback]
wow, i haven't seen koreyko in a while
i wonder if he came just for this topic.

and that hasn't updated his website ... I'm waiting to read a sad message, or something like "I'm gonna get some anyway".

Meh, I felt that its been a while since I've been here so I viewed/posted in some topics, and this being one of them, obviously.

But I doubt I'll ever get any so thats why I've given up.
Bitch Heartless
It's not that hard to get pussy, seriously..
You're married.
Mekstizzle
QUOTE(Amarillo Suave @ Jan 5 2009, 05:09 AM) [snapback]1477726[/snapback]
You're married.

But you know how all these bitches that get married always bitch about how their wives suddenly don't put out and various other lame married life jokes

Course it's different for loco over there cos they're both like 12 years old so she's probably putting out right now
Kayess
so yeah, just thought id drop by and say 'Hai Mello' *waves excessivly*

and naturally a thread with 'help a virgin' in the title, i couldent resist paying a visit.

500k hits?...someones NEVER getting laid LOLOLPWNED.

btw i rock
QUOTE(Kayess @ Jan 5 2009, 08:50 PM) [snapback]1477788[/snapback]
so yeah, just thought id drop by and say 'Hai Mello' *waves excessivly*

and naturally a thread with 'help a virgin' in the title, i couldent resist paying a visit.

500k hits?...someones NEVER getting laid LOLOLPWNED.

btw i rock
My God man, how are ya?

john.munro2@googlemail.com, add that shit on MSN.
coreyko_2003
QUOTE(Red Leg @ Jan 4 2009, 10:27 PM) [snapback]1477718[/snapback]
It's not that hard to get , seriously..

Actually it is hard, especially for someone who's shy and doesn't have social skills. Thankfully though I'm glad I grew out of the "liek z0mg, i muzt g3t t3h l@idz0rzz" shit dry.gif
Sheep
^^ its easier to get after you get the first yeah, its just having the confidence for the first time
It it really that hard, really?

I don't have inborn social skills. I got them talkin' to people, see.
coreyko_2003
QUOTE(Amarillo Suave @ Jan 9 2009, 03:40 PM) [snapback]1478340[/snapback]
It it really that hard, really?

I don't have inborn social skills. I got them talkin' to people, see.

Well considering that I'm rather shy and dont have much confidence, yeah I doubt that I'll get some so giving up is my only option. End of, none of you are gonna get through to me. I thought we got that established the first time I was going off about this a while ago.
Bitch Heartless
QUOTE(Mekstizzle @ Jan 5 2009, 08:12 AM) [snapback]1477759[/snapback]
QUOTE(Amarillo Suave @ Jan 5 2009, 05:09 AM) [snapback]1477726[/snapback]
You're married.

But you know how all these bitches that get married always bitch about how their wives suddenly don't put out and various other lame married life jokes

Course it's different for loco over there cos they're both like 12 years old so she's probably putting out right now

Lol. Bitch.[/nonflame]

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.