Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 'The Good Old Days'
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Website & Forum Discussion
Don Leone
http://web.archive.org/web/20030621051722/...sanandreas.com/

Probably done already, but here's what this site used to look like in its first few days of being conceived in 2003.
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE(Don Leone @ Nov 11 2008, 05:51 PM) [snapback]1471405[/snapback]
http://web.archive.org/web/20030621051722/...sanandreas.com/

Probably done already, but here's what this site used to look like in its first few days of being conceived in 2003.

Awwww cant look at school its blocked sad.gif

ah well il check it later biggrin.gif

TwoFacedTanner
Good lord. Haha
GTA ShutDown
Used a proxy and it looks funny lol
Don Leone
Early 2004.......

http://web.archive.org/web/20040122205200/...sanandreas.com/

June/July 2004, complete with classic scrolling posts on the side.......

http://web.archive.org/web/20040615012325/...sanandreas.com/
asthenia
Strange. I was just looking at these the other day.

Back when we were hosted on Psycopsy.com mellow.gif
bOnEs
man, i used to frequent that site often for all my san an needs biggrin.gif... didn't know you guys owned it until i found GTA4.TV... major props to your san an site though... it helped me tremendously!!
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(turd burglar @ Nov 20 2008, 02:11 PM) [snapback]1472251[/snapback]
man, i used to frequent that site often for all my san an needs :D... didn't know you guys owned it until i found GTA4.TV... major props to your san an site though... it helped me tremendously!!

Me too. I had no idea that I would one day be a fixture on this site...
scarface1616
Wow i actually see my name on there for the '04 post. God I've been on this site a long time. I kinda miss thise old days, I don't get online now nearly as much as I did then.
NCP
Same here, I haven't been on this site since last summer and that was just a single login, it must have been more than a year...
Hardcore Ottoman
Holy shit... I feel sick. So much time...
ENVi3
yeah ....
I went the end of Middle School, all of High School, and currently the start of college, all whilst on this site .
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
Fuck man.

I had barely started talking to my first proper girlfriend when I joined here.

That is a huge mindfuck.
Donnie
Shit son, I was posting on this forum when I had just started my A-Level. I've now finished university. Seems a long time. I remember when I was posting marxist jargon on this site back in my youthful days. Its good to see a few others from back then .
Mekstizzle
I remember the site, when you had the choice of choosing how you want the main front page to look like. Like there was gta-sanandreas orange, and green etc.. dunno how far long back that was, probably some time in 2004, but that's the earliest I remember this site. Only joined the forum afterwards though. Well, shit, it's still been like almost four years for me now. Amazing stuff

It's weird thinking about it, I mean it's all different these days, but back when the site was proper live and everything, it made impacts on my real life, I'll go and really admit that this place at one point was influencing me on a lot of things in general, a big influence and impact on my life for sure, well, sort of
Miami13
lulz, The Good Old Days indeed.
Benzilla
Hahaa. This is crazy. 2k5 ftw. With the green site, I loved that. This site got me into gaming and GFX. Godbless this site.
Zacko
*Justin Lee Colins voice

GOOD TOIMEEESS
TheAnalogKid2112
Yeah.. I was unaware of this site prior to April..
DonkeyTits
I've spent almost a quarter of my life here.

Balls . . .
psychÝ
QUOTE(DonkeyTits @ Feb 1 2009, 10:53 AM) [snapback]1481343[/snapback]

Balls . . .

Indeed, epic fail...

As for the good old days, everyone knows they sucked and now is better.
angeal18
Were there as many cunts as there are now?
ViceMan
QUOTE(angeal 18 @ Feb 1 2009, 04:32 PM) [snapback]1481362[/snapback]
Were there as many cunts as there are now?

No, you weren't here for a start.

But seriously, I can sense a change. People have grown up, matured, and the level of intellectual discussion here reflects this, as clearly seen by some of the thought-provoking topics in the asylum. Sure we've always had our forum "cunts" or flamers/spammers, whatever, but in an ironic way I guess we need them to poke fun at, tell them how wrong they are and why they will always fail.
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
Protip: GTA-SanAndreas.com and its affiliates never were nor will they ever be homes to intellectual discussion.

Looking at Psycho's join date, which I imagine was changed in line with some archive, and assuming I joined less than a few months after him (I think this is the case), I've been here for over 5 years. I am 21. When I joined here, I was 16. I hadn't sat my highers. I wasn't sure I was going to medical school, I couldn't drive, I couldn't legally buy alcohol, and I had only had sex a handful of times.

Wow. A lot has changed.
ViceMan
QUOTE(Amarillo Suave @ Feb 4 2009, 05:13 AM) [snapback]1481898[/snapback]
Protip: GTA-SanAndreas.com and its affiliates never were nor will they ever be homes to intellectual discussion.

I was being sarcastic...

Or was I?...

Yes I was...
ViceMan
QUOTE(bonnie @ Feb 11 2009, 07:06 PM) [snapback]1483352[/snapback]
Buy 1000 gold and get 1150 gold in all.[size="5"][/size] enjoy 15% bonus in WoW both US and EU! What are you waiting for? This is the biggest sale which worth you catching it. Or it never come back. Fast and most safe delivery. Your satisfactory is our ever lasting pursuit. Welcome to our web <a href="http://LOL SPAM LOL" target="_blank">www.LOL SPAM LOL</a> thumbup.gif . We can show you a big surprise. scooter.gif

YES! Must...buy...gold! I must do it this very instant!

*clicks various links without checking their credibility*

GOLD! GOOOOLD!

(For the record, I have never played WoW and think it's a piece of shite.)
trathen93
I'd been visiting the san andreas site not long after the game came out. seems like ages ago now. never joied the forums but wish I had done, its crazy to look back at the old layout, madness.
like this site more though.
Qdeathstar
QUOTE(psychÝ @ Feb 1 2009, 12:22 PM) [snapback]1481346[/snapback]
QUOTE(DonkeyTits @ Feb 1 2009, 10:53 AM) [snapback]1481343[/snapback]

Balls . . .

Indeed, epic fail...

As for the good old days, everyone knows they sucked and now is better.

I agree. But it's still hard to believe i've been posting hear for five years,.
Benzilla
The Good Old Days.
ViceMan
QUOTE(Benzilla @ May 14 2009, 11:59 AM) [snapback]1501793[/snapback]

Naw nigga, when I joined it was the old blue n' white layout with the San Francisco background sillhouette, at least, that's the earliest I can remember.

This one I think. It's hard to tell since the banners are missing.
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(ViceMan @ May 14 2009, 10:03 AM) [snapback]1501815[/snapback]
QUOTE(Benzilla @ May 14 2009, 11:59 AM) [snapback]1501793[/snapback]

Naw nigga, when I joined it was the old blue n' white layout with the San Francisco background sillhouette, at least, that's the earliest I can remember.

This one I think. It's hard to tell since the banners are missing.

Oh i remember that.
Or, no wait, when I signed up it was orange and gray.
http://web.archive.org/web/20040606040348/...sanandreas.com/

Which I signed up originally in June of 04, then when he made the new site, we all had to re register and I was reluctant to for the longest.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.