Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Members Starting To Get Keys
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
Pieface
Now, after what seems an age of time, our members have apparently started to get their keys for their 100% Completion off the game. Kuwong, one of our more senior members has recieved his Key via the post including a letter that says "With Compliments".

Hopefully we will start seeing more and more topics coming up of more people receiving their keys.

Link to the Topic: http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?showtopic=790044
Kuwong
Actually came by ups, and had to be signed for, so a warning to all who will be receiving one, you may need to make a trip to your ups depot if you miss them. I also feel my topic should be more serious, if it's gonna be linked to. tongue.gif
ThePaleOgre
I got mine last Thursday or Friday
groovy

Mine didnt have to be signed for. The ups guy delivered it to the side door and not the front door though and I think mine had been sitting outside for a day or two
Kuwong
Mainly because you're US based. Mine would of had to clear customs, so extra security was no doubt needed. Signatures on arrival for one.
DiO
Thats sick. Makes me wish I rushed through the game. Oh well.
Harrop
QUOTE(Distruckshun-OvardriEv @ Nov 11 2008, 04:08 PM) [snapback]1471377[/snapback]
Thats sick. Makes me wish I rushed through the game. Oh well.

Kuwong
Pah I didn't rush the game. Did it in a week I think, they extended the deadline to get 100%. I was already at about 70%, figured I'd go for it. Was unemployed at the time, so I had pretty much all the time I needed.
DiO
Either way I do wish I did it.
1UP
That is one sweet looking key, wonder what it is too. unsure.gif

locked.gif
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(1UP @ Nov 11 2008, 12:05 PM) [snapback]1471392[/snapback]
That is one sweet looking key, wonder what it is too. :unsure:

locked.gif

I wonder if it has any functionality.

Perhaps a clue in the game will lead you to a building in Liberty City where there is a locked safe. You must go to NYC to the real-life building and unlock the safe which contains a code to download DLC before everyone else.

Or maybe it's just for display.
Hardcore Ottoman
^Jeah wright.

The keys look sweet. Pewter?
Pieface
Yeah, they are made from Pewter I've been told. Makes me wish I enjoyed the game more to actually get those pigeons and stunt jumps.
Harrop
QUOTE(SOADdict @ Nov 12 2008, 03:08 AM) [snapback]1471471[/snapback]
^Jeah wright.

The keys look sweet. Pewter?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pewter

QUOTE(Pieface @ Nov 12 2008, 09:30 AM) [snapback]1471490[/snapback]
Yeah, they are made from Pewter I've been told. Makes me wish I enjoyed the game more to actually get those pigeons and stunt jumps.

So do I.
Banana Boy
I have gotten 100% complete, how do iget my key?
ThePaleOgre
QUOTE(Assassinator @ Nov 15 2008, 09:20 PM) [snapback]1471798[/snapback]
I have gotten 100% complete, how do iget my key?

Go 88mph into the first week of May 2008
Banana Boy
did that make any sense? so if i didnt get 100% before may 2008 i cant get a key?
Kuwong
You had to get 100% within the first few weeks, and had registered your psn/xbox gamertag on the Rockstar social site. Otherwise you'l never get the key.
HEAT84
QUOTE(Assassinator @ Nov 16 2008, 08:20 AM) [snapback]1471828[/snapback]
did that make any sense? so if i didnt get 100% before may 2008 i cant get a key?

Don't tell me you never saw Back To The Future! Great Scott! When the Delorean hit 88mph, the time circuits activated.

Maybe they'll bring back this promotion or whatever they called it so us PC players can get them. This is the first I'm hearing about these keys. I don't think I want one though. I'm not much for knick knacks, which is what it is.
chaingang soldier
locked.gif the only way to get the special key is if someone is selling it on ebay cause i just bought one someone was selling on ebay and i just recently got the game off ebay and a ps3 and i plan on getting 100% in this game cause i have nothing but time on my hands cause i ain`t got a job and i have completed gta3, vice city, sanandreas, liberty city stories, and vice city stories for the ps2 all 100% so i have time to play this game now. i doubt anybody else is going to be crazy enough though to sell their key on ebay. i`ll rush through the game to get the liberty city minute achievement then the rest i`ll just take my time. now you won`t be safe in any vehicle you drive cause now since you can go through the windshield of a car instead of being safe makes you think they should of given you the option of wearing a seatbelt and airbags so youd be safer even though nobody would waste time putting their seatbelt on in the game.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(chaingang soldier @ May 7 2009, 07:30 AM) [snapback]1500589[/snapback]
locked.gif the only way to get the special key is if someone is selling it on ebay cause i just bought one someone was selling on ebay and i just recently got the game off ebay and a ps3 and i plan on getting 100% in this game cause i have nothing but time on my hands cause i ain`t got a job and i have completed gta3, vice city, sanandreas, liberty city stories, and vice city stories for the ps2 all 100% so i have time to play this game now.

Hold on, you bought the key on eBay with the intention of getting 100% Also, you don't have a job, but you just bought a PS3, GTA4 for the PS3 and a GTA4 100% Key off of eBay?

i doubt anybody else is going to be crazy enough though to sell their key on ebay.

You'll probably be selling yours when you run out of food.

i`ll rush through the game to get the liberty city minute achievement then the rest i`ll just take my time. now you won`t be safe in any vehicle you drive cause now since you can go through the windshield of a car instead of being safe makes you think they should of given you the option of wearing a seatbelt and airbags so youd be safer even though nobody would waste time putting their seatbelt on in the game.

Jesus Christ.
ViceMan
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ May 7 2009, 01:55 PM) [snapback]1500597[/snapback]
Jesus Christ.

WHERE?! Does he have my special key? That bastard stole it while I was unconscious in the bathroom after the gang rape and sodomy.
chaingang soldier
no i won`t ever be selling my key

QUOTE(ViceMan @ May 7 2009, 04:27 PM) [snapback]1500683[/snapback]
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ May 7 2009, 01:55 PM) [snapback]1500597[/snapback]
Jesus Christ.

WHERE?! Does he have my special key? That bastard stole it while I was unconscious in the bathroom after the gang rape and sodomy.

that is just plain sick viceman
chaingang soldier
i`ve been playing grand theft auto since i was 11 or 12 years old that`s around the time grand theft auto 3 came out for ps2 that game also was also included with the ps2 that my mom got at circut city.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(chaingang soldier @ May 7 2009, 07:08 PM) [snapback]1500691[/snapback]
i`ve been playing grand theft auto since i was 11 or 12 years old that`s around the time grand theft auto 3 came out for ps2 that game also was also included with the ps2 that my mom got at circut city.

Good parenting defined. Happy Mother's Day!
chaingang soldier
locked.gif ill have all the trophies within two months of me getting the game
TreeFitty
QUOTE(chaingang soldier @ Jul 1 2009, 07:42 AM) [snapback]1510329[/snapback]
locked.gif ill have all the trophies within two months of me getting the game

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ May 7 2009, 08:55 AM) [snapback]1500597[/snapback]
Jesus Christ not this bullshit again.

EDIT: good to see double posting got fixed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.