Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 360 DLC Release Date Unknown
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
OptimumPx
It seems that the long awaited exclusive XBox 360 DLC might just be delayed right out of 2008 according to GameSpot.

In an article GameSpot tells us of a recent interview with Variety Dan Houser was asked when the DLC would be out. "I'm not sure. It's going well. But we don't know a date. We hope to be announcing that in the next few weeks. We're still figuring out a few things." He added that a major DLC release was "virgin territory, but at the same time, we feel very exposed because there's no case history."

On at least a promising note Microsoft itself stated that the additional content would be ready before December 31, so keep your fingers crossed!

You can read the full article from GameStop here.
DiO
I can't wait to know when the DLC comes out so I know when I can't play it.
TwoFacedTanner
Whoopee. that means that we'll have DLC December 30th.
PabloHoneyOle
I'm not in that big of a rush for DLC, I was in May. I still have the game (staying in my 360 collection) and I play it from time to time (mostly online). I still have things to do, but took a large break from achievement hunting.

At this point, I'd rather it be good then rushed at all. The one thing I'm really looking forward to is a breath of rebirth into this site (both with the DLC and the PC version).
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Nov 11 2008, 09:44 AM) [snapback]1471372[/snapback]
I'm not in that big of a rush for DLC, I was in May. I still have the game (staying in my 360 collection) and I play it from time to time (mostly online). I still have things to do, but took a large break from achievement hunting.

At this point, I'd rather it be good then rushed at all. The one thing I'm really looking forward to is a breath of rebirth into this site (both with the DLC and the PC version).

Hell, I'm not in a rush, but Jesus with the delaying.

Skinny 
I'll probably get online on my next Paycheque, to keep me occupied until DLC.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.