Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
AlanRVP
please cna someone tell me what games do you have to play to get this trophie or acvhievement and also top midnight club
RomanBellic
all i did for top the midnight was club was win each race once,and for the petrovic trophy you gotta win all races in race & gta race and win every other game and win in both sides in cops & crooks all 4 one & one 4 all.
AlanRVP
QUOTE(RomanBellic @ Nov 10 2008, 08:20 PM) [snapback]1471318[/snapback]
all i did for top the midnight was club was win each race once,and for the petrovic trophy you gotta win all races in race & gta race and win every other game and win in both sides in cops & crooks all 4 one & one 4 all.

witch races the ones of helicopter and boat or do every single track
RomanBellic
for the top the midnight club just car races.

for the petrovic trophy:

all car races,helicopter,boats and free race & the cannonball run.
Pépite
QUOTE(RomanBellic @ Nov 11 2008, 10:32 PM) [snapback]1471439[/snapback]
for the petrovic trophy:

all car races,helicopter,boats and free race & the cannonball run.

yes i did that, i won all games and all races ! there are 54 races in Tocar ace driver and 54 in GTA race = 108 races !! but i don't have the trophy WHY ??????????????????????
RomanBellic
I dunno i think the trophy is fucked or somethin but maybe you gotta win everything in 1 gaming session without turning your PS3/xbox off
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.