Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need help with multiplayer trophies
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
ReaperGhost
Hey guys I need some help getting all of the mulitplayer prophies. If you want to help me just add me to your friends list and send me a message.

PSN- ReaperGhost777

Thanks guys.
RomanBellic
the only the one you need help with would be fly the co-op,but im definetely willing to help (as long as your good at those 3 games lol) cause i really want that trophy.

PSN: romanbellic707

add me if you want my help or next time im on i'll add ya.
AlanRVP
QUOTE(ReaperGhost @ Nov 7 2008, 11:54 AM) [snapback]1471011[/snapback]
Hey guys I need some help getting all of the mulitplayer prophies. If you want to help me just add me to your friends list and send me a message.

PSN- ReaperGhost777

Thanks guys.

I could help you my but if you help me too i only have 3 of them send me a message at my PSN

PSN: AlanRVP

Add me
AlanRVP
QUOTE(RomanBellic @ Nov 7 2008, 08:25 PM) [snapback]1471028[/snapback]
the only the one you need help with would be fly the co-op,but im definetely willing to help (as long as your good at those 3 games lol) cause i really want that trophy.

add me if you want my help or next time im on i'll add ya.

I ca help you too to get that tropy of fly the co-op im very good at those games and i want it too add me

PSN: AlanRVP send me a message

or i add you?
RomanBellic
alright i'll add you next time on or you can add me man.

M@2me
il need 2 do this trophy sometime aswell. havnt had much experience with the co-op missions but am decent at the singleplayer and can tak instructions if uv all got a mic

PSN: GroveSt32
LeadSavior
I'll need some help on the multiplayer GTA VI trophies as well.

PSN - LeadSavior

Add me or send me a pm and I'll add you
Yasean
hey guys...hows it going??I have just joined this website to get online trophies maybe I can help you guys get it and you guys return the help to me the same...

I currently have 2 Multiplayer Trophies
- Cut Your Teeth
- Let Sleeping Rockstars Lie
let me know guys...keep in touch
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.