Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More of Trick Than a Glitch
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
EAD
Not really big news... and this game is kinda of old so I don't even know if people will care............ but.

If you are on the bicycle, bunny hop on to a car. About 1/10 times you will do it correctly and be in a position where you will not fall off when the driver starts to drive away. When the driver starts to drive away your distance traveled on bicycle will increase and eventually your bike skill will as well.

So bunny hop on to a car, make sure your not falling off and go blaze up a blunt.... when you get back you'll have full bike skill.

Sorry if this has been posted before, just something I thought of the other day.

FireGod
^ yup, but it never dawned on me when I got on he car roof to stay there long, for the travel stat..anyways:) thx;oldie but goodie news.
EAD
QUOTE(FireGod @ Nov 6 2008, 09:09 AM) [snapback]1470906[/snapback]
^ yup, but it never dawned on me when I got on he car roof to stay there long, for the travel stat..anyways:) thx;oldie but goodie news.

Hey Fire,

Do you know if this will work as I say it does? I assume bike skill is tied together with distance traveled (and hence skill will go up).

I actually haven't been able to try leaving CJ on top of a car for more than a couple minutes as my batteries are dieing and I do not want to waste them by leaving the controller on if I'm not playing. Once my broke a-- gets some new batt's then I will leave it to see if bike skill goes up, how fast, etc.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.