Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: High Velocity Bowling (PS3)
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
Qdeathstar
This is a very good game and i would recommend it to anyone! Basically, you use the ps3 control as a bowling ball and actually move the ps3 controller to throw the ball. The movement is very realistic and natural and it feels like you can tell a difference between heavier and lighter balls.

The control system is the best part of this game, but it also has nice animations and graphics, as well as online play and many unlockable items. It also uses the trophy system.

THe only problem that i found with the game is that the characters only have a few things to say so their responses get old... but the game is only 10 bucks so its a steal of a deal as a whole!

In short, this is a must buy for ps3 owners who want a Wii! Can't wait for putt putt to come out!
DiO
I've seen you playing this the past couple of days. I might get it. There is DLC for it too. Halloween balls and characters.
TheAnalogKid2112
I really enjoy this game! It's quite fun to play online. I've yet to play it offline because of so many people online. Stupid glitched trophies though. I've played like 10 online games and haven't gotten the "Complete 3 Online Games" trophy, and have won a game and haven't gotten that trophy.
Very fun game though.
asthenia
Seeing as you've been playing this for about 72 hours I thought I'd give it a try. I quite like it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.