Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: found something cool out today
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
RomanBellic
I was looking for pigeons and roman rang me up to go to a show so i said yes and then i pulled at my phone to ring a free taxi to come pick me up but i accidentally hit cancel plans with roman and i quickly hit circle to hang up and roman's R dissapeared and it didn't affect my friend status with him biggrin.gif sorry if this has already been discovered,i just thought it was cool and saves time having to do stuff with your friends after you've got 100% in the game and with them.
§ynch
QUOTE(RomanBellic @ Nov 3 2008, 12:34 AM) [snapback]1470607[/snapback]
I was looking for pigeons and roman rang me up to go to a show so i said yes and then i pulled at my phone to ring a free taxi to come pick me up but i accidentally hit cancel plans with roman and i quickly hit circle to hang up and roman's R dissapeared and it didn't affect my friend status with him biggrin.gif sorry if this has already been discovered,i just thought it was cool and saves time having to do stuff with your friends after you've got 100% in the game and with them.

All you have to do is call anyone back using the "cancel plans" option, and it's all good.
Mohawk
All you have to do is call anyone back using the "cancel plans" option, and it's all good.

but will it dec your releationship???
§ynch
QUOTE(Mohawk @ Nov 3 2008, 08:36 AM) [snapback]1470627[/snapback]

but will it dec your releationship???

Dec?

It's the only way to positively get out of plans, no loss.
ViceMan
If you accept a friend invite it gives you a positive relationship boost, if you then cancel the plans it gives a negative boost, thus negating the relationship change. Unless of course this 'glitch' actually works.
Canadianbacon123
It doesn't decrease the relationship status at all if you choose to cancel plans. It will decrease however if you don't bother calling them back to cancel and you stand them up.
§ynch
QUOTE(Canadianbacon123 @ Nov 4 2008, 12:05 PM) [snapback]1470729[/snapback]
It doesn't decrease the relationship status at all if you choose to cancel plans.

It will decrease however if you don't bother calling them back to cancel and you stand them up.

Exactly. Both statements, dead on right. cool.gif
Dr. Evil
DAMNIT!

Now I gotta take Skate out and give this a try.
RomanBellic
QUOTE(Dr. Evil @ Nov 6 2008, 10:35 PM) [snapback]1470951[/snapback]
DAMNIT!

Now I gotta take Skate out and give this a try.

^ what? are you making a joke there lol...
Dr. Evil
QUOTE(RomanBellic @ Nov 6 2008, 04:15 PM) [snapback]1470960[/snapback]
^ what? are you making a joke there lol...

It wasn't a joke. In my own findings you can call back and cancel the plans, it does decrease your relationship by 1% though. At least that isn't as much as skipping out on them without calling.
RomanBellic
but if you hang up straight away after letting it call once to cancel plans it doesn't.
DiO
FFS. If you call them to do something, it then goes up. If you cancel those plans it will go back down to where it was before you initially called them. So it does go down but you dont actually lose any %. If they call you asking for you to go somewhere and you say yes, and then call them back to cancel plans it doesn't go down. So all in all canceling plans will not lower your friends like %.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.