Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: post your halloween costume
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
craniumkick
anyways id like to see what the fellow gta clan is goin for.  halloween im going to a halloween party and im stuck on 2 choices for my costume either
a) the dark knight joker
cool.gif a member of the baseball furies from the warriors
however im leaning more to go as a baseball furie however i dont know what face paint style to do help me pick one out!

i cant decide i really like them all haha which one would be best?
Indy
I'm goin to a party as:

JabbawockeeZ

If you can nail the face paint, then either would be awesome.
bOnEs
already went to a costume party as hunter s. thompson on saturday... i'll be posting pics as soon as my friend uploads them...
ENVi3
i think ALOT of people are gonna want to be The Joker .....

my costume is gonne be this :

pretty simple, and it gets pretty cold here at Halloween, so that jacket, gloves and face cover are a plus.
PabloHoneyOle
Here you go kids:

Skinny 
dressing up is for gronks
HongKongPhooey
that walken mask owns halloween, everyone should wear that shit everyday
deathallapple00
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
http://course1.winona.edu/pjohnson/h140/st...nge/clockw3.jpg

VIDDY WELL MY BROTHERS.

I went as Alex DeLarge yesterday, and I plan to repeat the performance today.
bOnEs
so... my friend finally uploaded some pics from the party i was as a couple weekends ago... here's me as hunter thompson... and i'm almost as fucked up as he gets in fear and loathing laugh.gif... only off booze and weed though...

Click to view attachment
DiO
Funny, my friend of mine went as Edward Scissorhands. Good choices though. I'm sure they're where enough Jack Sparrows this year.

edit

I'm raping him in the second pic, btw.
TheAnalogKid2112
Here's mine
bOnEs
QUOTE(Distruckshun-OvardriEv @ Nov 4 2008, 04:02 PM) [snapback]1470736[/snapback]
Funny, my friend of mine went as Edward Scissorhands. Good choices though. I'm sure they're where enough Jack Sparrows this year.

no, no jack's... there was a full metal jacket guy, a pimp, al capone, 40's boxer (got a funny pic with this guy), an evil star wars force guy, the mad hatter, nazi dominatrix, a few old guys, DJ santa (lol, the host who mixes music dressed as santa), a mexican cowboy, psychotic clown, and a couple of maids in those slutty costumes you see in costume shops wub.gif... and some others too...

also, there was this other dude that showed up as hunter thompson but he gave a half-assed effort... he was wearing a vest with normal glasses and a khaki visor that said "las vegas"... pfft, i had the whole costume going... high socks, white shoes, khaki shorts, hawaiian shirt, and of course what you see in the photo... lol, i was soo much better that later in the night, he didn't even have his hat or glasses on and just looked like a normal guy that showed up without a costume...

good fun though... good times...
GLC
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Nov 4 2008, 10:36 PM) [snapback]1470743[/snapback]
Here's mine

THANK YOU. Jumpy.gif fap.gif
Indy
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Nov 4 2008, 10:36 PM) [snapback]1470743[/snapback]
Here's mine

lmao
Heartless
craniumkick
ok heres how my costume turned out. all in all it was a great party lots of people lots of booz lots of boobs

my friend went as bender hella funny
PabloHoneyOle
The Warriors costume turned out awesome. Good work.
DiO
Yah it really did. And Luigi looks like Jerry Seinfeld with a stash.
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(Distruckshun-OvardriEv @ Nov 7 2008, 09:01 AM) [snapback]1471005[/snapback]

Took the words right out of my mouth. Lmao.
craniumkick
QUOTE(Distruckshun-OvardriEv @ Nov 7 2008, 05:01 PM) [snapback]1471005[/snapback]

haha yes i havent seen luigi aka duncan in a long time he used to have long ass hair and when he came to the halloween party i was thinkg man who does he remind me of now. i was thinking heraldo kinda hahah but seinfield thats what i was looking for. also my costume did turn out great thanks there was like only a few people who knew who i was. also i didnt mean to post them as attachments when i try pasting the pics it said some error like "dynamic images IMG can not be posted" or something liek that i couldnt figure it out whats up with that?
NCP
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Nov 4 2008, 11:36 PM) [snapback]1470743[/snapback]
Here's mine

Notice the Spy Kids poster on the wall. l33t pwnage!!!!11ones
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(NCP @ Nov 30 2008, 09:02 AM) [snapback]1473315[/snapback]
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Nov 4 2008, 11:36 PM) [snapback]1470743[/snapback]
Here's mine

Notice the Spy Kids poster on the wall. l33t pwnage!!!!11ones

Lollll
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.