Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Silent Hill 5: Homecoming
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
DiO
FFS this game is freaky. Its scarier than anything I've seen in a movie theater in a LONG time. Then again that is typical among horror video games. The graphics could be a little better but whatever, its an awesome gaEm.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Distruckshun-OvardriEv @ Oct 25 2008, 11:38 AM) [snapback]1469701[/snapback]
FFS this game is freaky. Its scarier than anything I've seen in a movie theater in a LONG time. Then again that is typical among horror video games. The graphics could be a little better but whatever, its an awesome gaEm.

I've heard some not so great reviews, glad to hear you like it. I'm going to pick this up eventually.
DiO
The guy from IGN is a fucking moron. He said the main character is too capable with weapons, being a trained soldier and it takes away from the terror. Well sorry for them trying to evolve the series with new combat mechanics. The combat is great with dodging and what not.
DiO
Just beat this game. It was awesome. And I will play it again. There are 5 different endings.
Ex-PS Fanboy
Armored Core FTW
DiO
You posted that here because..? It has multiple endings too?
Ex-PS Fanboy
actually it does.

Me I've only played one silent hill but i heard they're like all identical

And Armored Core owns the shit outta SH
DiO
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ Jan 12 2009, 02:50 PM) [snapback]1478614[/snapback]
And Armored Core owns the shit outta SH

Apples and oranges.

QUOTE(Distruckshun-OvardriEv @ Oct 25 2008, 07:09 PM) [snapback]1469737[/snapback]
The guy from IGN is a fucking moron. He said the main character is too capable with weapons, being a trained soldier and it takes away from the terror. Well sorry for them trying to evolve the series with new combat mechanics. The combat is great with dodging and what not.

They aren't all the same.

But as I was saying about the ending, its pretty brutal with a good twist.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.