Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Social Club Infection Tracker Now Online
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
Pyrocy

UPDATE: Sorry to shatter your hopes and dreams but apparently, it's part of a promotion of the Social Club website's newest feature. It's basically a tracker which shows players who have been "infected" from killing other players who have unlocked the zombie skin and the Let Sleeping Rockstars Lie achievement. (If you're on the 360 version)

A new fake advertisement from the in-game company, Eugenics Inc. was posted on the Rockstar Games Social Club detailing a contagious disease. Some speculate that this may be viral (lol) marketing for the new downloadable content in GTAIV. However, that's kind of a stretch given the fact that similar noise was raised when a background from the Social Club implied that Niko would head off to San Andreas. (Right.)

It could be a new playlist just in time for Halloween. Perhaps in the same vein as Halo 3's Infection game type? We will keep you updated.

Related Links: Social Club
Psy
Better call Alice and her clones...
DiO
Its just the containment area for the Peruvian flute bands and......

*gets killed by giant Ginnie Pig.
Pyrocy
QUOTE(Psy @ Oct 23 2008, 07:07 PM) [snapback]1469530[/snapback]

Yeah, because Chris Redfield is too busy with his ethnic cleansing duties in Africa.
DuPz0r
So anyone hoping for Halloween content?
TreeFitty
The flying rat disease is spreading!

I'd say it has something to do with halloween. Only a week away.

edit after update: oh...
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(Psy @ Oct 23 2008, 02:07 PM) [snapback]1469530[/snapback]

I almost didnt catch on to that one...

It would be kinda cool to have something halloween related...I supposed this is hinting at Zombies, so damn...
Last thing I needed. Zombies.
Beast Jericho
I want some Halloween costumes in DLC..... for FREE

Because I'm playling Saint's Row 2 all fucking day whenever I get a chance to play it... don't really fuck with GTA IV any more.

EDIT:
*reads the update*

fuck that shit
I Made Your Mom In GMod
Haha, now I know where Rockstar get at least some of their textures from...
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Beast Jericho @ Oct 23 2008, 08:46 PM) [snapback]1469553[/snapback]
*reads the update*

fuck that shit

DiO
QUOTE(I Made the guy who works at the cemetary In GMod @ Oct 24 2008, 08:58 AM) [snapback]1469605[/snapback]
Haha, now I know where Rockstar get at least some of their textures from...

Well ain't you got a sly little penis there....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.