Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I am now..
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
Bitch Heartless
It's official!! At 18 years old.. Baby on the way..

Thoughts?
basicked
congrats. i could not possibly imagine having a baby in one year...
Mattay
Congratulations, man. It's good to hear you've got a baby coming too.
PabloHoneyOle
Welcome to the bad decision club.
Darth Sexy
18 and you've achieved significantly more than I ever will. Well done.
Pieface
Ive got 6 Months to make a Baby now to get Darth Sexy's approval.

Congrats mate.
Sharpie Fetish
QUOTE(Pieface @ Oct 21 2008, 10:18 AM) [snapback]1469260[/snapback]
Ive got 6 Months to make a Baby now to get Darth Sexy's approval.

Congrats mate.

Sure some chav scum will give you that all you have to do is walk out your front door
Ex-PS Fanboy
really at 18? I kinda plan on partying my ass of till im about 28.
DiO
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ Oct 21 2008, 02:53 PM) [snapback]1469344[/snapback]
really at 18? I kinda plan on partying my ass of till im about 28.

I hear that /\. Some mature faster than others. I couldn't imagine having a kid and being married. Congratulations man.
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Oct 20 2008, 04:10 PM) [snapback]1469242[/snapback]
Welcome to the bad decision club.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Nevertheless, I'm glad you're happy. Have fun................................... DUN DUN DUN.

Where's the honeymoon at?
neko_ceko
Congratulations
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(neko_ceko @ Oct 24 2008, 10:52 AM) [snapback]1469634[/snapback]
Congratulations

That was not called for. Apologize.
Bitch Heartless
LOL.. It's not that bad.. Yet.. LOL..
DiO
Dont let her see your ava or sig. ohmy.gif
Dr. Evil
QUOTE(Distruckshun-OvardriEv @ Oct 26 2008, 08:03 PM) [snapback]1469857[/snapback]
Dont let her see your ava or sig. ohmy.gif

laugh.gif

Thats exactly what I was gonna say. You have Keyra Augustina for an avi and some girl shaking her ass for a sig. The wife would smack you upside the head with her rolling pin.

EDIT: Forgot to say congratulations! Although, having a baby on the way and then getting married? Kind of like putting the carriage before the horse.
Bitch Heartless
^^^

I've been engaged since I was 16 man..
Marneyo Juano
Yeah I've got a couple I know who are engaged at 16 and are going to marry after the army, personally I don't think getting into that kind of a relationship at that age isn't a really good idea, cause that's the only time in your life when you have the most fun with girls/friends/stupid shit, but hey if you made that kind of a decision at that age that must mean something very special.
Congratulations and good luck smile.gif
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE(Red Leg @ Oct 27 2008, 11:55 AM) [snapback]1469880[/snapback]
^^^

I do not envy you...

Still congrats.
ßynch
QUOTE(Red Leg @ Oct 20 2008, 02:20 PM) [snapback]1469239[/snapback]

Thoughts?

Congratulations. smile.gif
b1b23
Although you're doing this at a very young age, it's a good thing this wasn't some freak unexpected accident like many others who get married at that age. Since you have been engaged since 16, i guess it's all good. Congratulations.
Dr. Evil
QUOTE(Red Leg @ Oct 27 2008, 04:55 AM) [snapback]1469880[/snapback]
^^^

I wasn't talking about being engaged to start making babies...nevermind.
Pieface
Its funny how people say your doing this at a very young age, whereas 30-40 years ago this was the norm o_O
Qdeathstar
hmm. How to i say this without sounding like a troll.

Congratulations on... well, i mean.. what?

Lets face it, sex is something that requires little thought or foresight. I mean, it's not like it was planned.

She's pregnant and now your married.... guess you let the condom slip. Bummer. Not just for you, but for all of us. That's one more poorly planned accident...

So, i reckon you figured you'd "make it right" by getting married. Good on paper, but.. lets face it, a year or two down the road your going to be saying to yourself fuck this bitch because thats just what kids do.

So, what we have here is an accidental birth which caused an unwanted marriage which will eventually go down in flames.

yay.

Listen, if you want to get married thats great, but don't ruin someones life.. give the kid up for adoption. If your not responsible enough to strap on a condom what makes you think you'll be half ass as a parent.

Good luck but it's nothing to be proud of.

QUOTE(Pieface @ Nov 1 2008, 10:06 AM) [snapback]1470482[/snapback]
Its funny how people say your doing this at a very young age, whereas 30-40 years ago this was the norm o_O

No, childbirth out of wedlock wasn't the norm 30-40 years ago.

Also, it isn't 30-40 years ago.

Smoking in the hospitals was the norm 30-40 years ago, are you advocating that we should all take up smoking in hospitals again?

Also, i read that you've been "engaged" since you were sixteen, but how long have you lived together? I wonder what her parents are like, the must be real assholes that she feels she has to get out of her family situation so quickly.
Donnie
QUOTE(Red Leg @ Oct 20 2008, 09:20 PM) [snapback]1469239[/snapback]

Thoughts?

Congrats, so where will you be hanging your balls? On the living room mantle peice?
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
Hate to join the troll brigade, congratulations and all and I wish you the greatest happiness.

But this isn't 1950. For all the picture perfect postcards of last century, marrying someone when you're too young to know your head from your dick is unlikely to end well.

[Edit] First sentence made no sense, see psycho's quote for details.
psychÝ
QUOTE(Amarillo Suave @ Dec 11 2008, 03:42 PM) [snapback]1474686[/snapback]
Hate to join the troll brigade, congratulations and all and I hope you the greatest happiness.

But this isn't 1950. For all the picture perfect postcards of last century, marrying someone when you're too young to know your head from your dick is unlikely to end well.

Indeed, would say congratulations but personally I think it is a ridiculous idea, each to their own I suppose.
Mekstizzle
Yeah, I think it's quite fucking insane too. But Congrats anyway, whatever makes you two happy.

QUOTE(Darth Australia)

Knocking a chick up and then marrying her isn't exactly the hardest thing to do

Ok ok

I apologise for that

but cmon man, I had to say it
TheAnalogKid2112
This turned from a charming, polite "good luck" card into an intervention. Get out man!
deathallapple00
congrats.
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Dec 12 2008, 05:48 AM) [snapback]1474811[/snapback]
This turned from a charming, polite "good luck" card into an intervention. Get out man!
Hey, hey. Don't pin this on me. Just because I don't agree with it doesn't mean I think my opinion should make any difference.
NCP
Congratulations man, hey everybody has got their opinion ready, but everything can work out great aswell. I wouldn't mind getting married now, but the wife is still missing lol.
DiO
QUOTE(NCP @ Dec 12 2008, 12:06 PM) [snapback]1474856[/snapback]
Congratulations man, hey everybody has got their opinion ready, but everything can work out great aswell. I wouldn't mind getting married now, but the wife is still missing lol.

Marry your right hand.
Sheep
QUOTE(Ayreon @ Dec 12 2008, 05:57 PM) [snapback]1474869[/snapback]

Marry your right hand.

What if you're left handed?

And Congrats dude
DiO
QUOTE( Sheep @ Dec 12 2008, 01:20 PM) [snapback]1474883[/snapback]

Marry your right hand.

And Congrats dude

Then marry the left. I said right handed because a variety of studies show 70-90% of the worlds population is right handed. I for one am left handed, actually.
Sheep
What a coincidence. I see your point. Well played.
NCP
Well I use my left but I write with my right...
Mad Space Ghost
Congratulations man, to be honest i didn't see this coming for you...
DiO
QUOTE(NCP @ Dec 13 2008, 06:52 AM) [snapback]1474947[/snapback]
Well I use my left but I write with my right...

Ambidextrous.
coreyko_2003
Congrats on the getting married part but I feel sorry for you regarding the kid on the way.
asthenia
QUOTE(Ayreon @ Dec 12 2008, 07:24 PM) [snapback]1474889[/snapback]
QUOTE( Sheep @ Dec 12 2008, 01:20 PM) [snapback]1474883[/snapback]

Marry your right hand.

And Congrats dude

Then marry the left. I said right handed because a variety of studies show 70-90% of the worlds population is right handed. I for one am left handed, actually.

I do everything with my right hand except write, and I still get branded a lefty although it's more ambidextrous. I prefer being lefty though, we've got skills righties don't understand, and righties think they're superior. >_>
koneko
QUOTE(Asthenia @ Jan 4 2009, 05:54 PM) [snapback]1477689[/snapback]
I do everything with my right hand except write, and I still get branded a lefty although it's more ambidextrous.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidexterous. sad.gif
Bitch Heartless
QUOTE(Sittin @ Dec 8 2008, 02:36 PM) [snapback]1474411[/snapback]
hmm. How to i say this without sounding like a troll.

Congratulations on... well, i mean.. what?

Lets face it, sex is something that requires little thought or foresight. I mean, it's not like it was planned.

She's pregnant and now your married.... guess you let the condom slip. Bummer. Not just for you, but for all of us. That's one more poorly planned accident...

So, i reckon you figured you'd "make it right" by getting married. Good on paper, but.. lets face it, a year or two down the road your going to be saying to yourself fuck this bitch because thats just what kids do.

So, what we have here is an accidental birth which caused an unwanted marriage which will eventually go down in flames.

yay.

Listen, if you want to get married thats great, but don't ruin someones life.. give the kid up for adoption. If your not responsible enough to strap on a condom what makes you think you'll be half ass as a parent.

Good luck but it's nothing to be proud of.

QUOTE(Pieface @ Nov 1 2008, 10:06 AM) [snapback]1470482[/snapback]

No, childbirth out of wedlock wasn't the norm 30-40 years ago.

Also, it isn't 30-40 years ago.

Smoking in the hospitals was the norm 30-40 years ago, are you advocating that we should all take up smoking in hospitals again?

Also, i read that you've been "engaged" since you were sixteen, but how long have you lived together? I wonder what her parents are like, the must be real assholes that she feels she has to get out of her family situation so quickly.

WOW.. I GOT MARRIED FIRST THEN MY WIFE TURNED OUT PREGNANT.. TRUST ME IM FINANCIALLY SECURE TO HAVE A BABY AND FAMILY.. THIS WAS NO ACCIDENT..

QUOTE(Mekstizzle @ Dec 11 2008, 01:23 PM) [snapback]1474740[/snapback]
Yeah, I think it's quite fucking insane too. But Congrats anyway, whatever makes you two happy.

QUOTE(Darth Australia)

Knocking a chick up and then marrying her isn't exactly the hardest thing to do

Ok ok

I apologise for that

but cmon man, I had to say it

I ALSO JOINED THE ARMY AND I AM NOW DOING THINGS I COULD ON NEVER THOUGHT OF DOING..

SO THANKS FOR ALL THE CONGRATS.. BUT SOME OF YOU HAVE THIS WAY WRONG.. SOME OF YOU THINK I DID THIS FOR WRONG REASONS LIKE KNOCKING HER UP.. NEGATIVE.. LIKE I SAID THAT CAME AFTER..

ITS BEEN ABOUT TWO MONTHS NOW.. AND EVERYTHING IS GOING GREAT.. I DO GOT SOME NEWS..

THE MARRIAGE IS GOING GREAT

SHE TURNED OUT TO NOT BE PREGNANT.. I GUESS WALMART PREGANCY TESTS SUCK..

I AM GOING TO AIR ASSAULT SCHOOL IN MAY..

I AM GETTING MY PRIVATE FIRST CLASS RANK BY WAIVER..

THATS ABOUT IT..
FuddMan
SHE TURNED OUT TO NOT BE PREGNANT.. I GUESS WALMART PREGANCY TESTS SUCK..

hahaha.
Mekstizzle
Get married and then almost become a dad yet you still want to fuck off to the military, again, not something I would do. Dunno, just feels like it would be better off going in there alone rather than having commitments outside

Congrats anyway, too bad about the walmart test, you'll get 'er next time Jumpy.gif huh.gif
Bitch Heartless
^

Yea I was a little disappointed about her not being pregnant.. but it's okay..

But maybe its a good thing cause i do have a lot of things to think and focus on right now like air assault school in may and afghanistan in october..
DiO
Congrats again. Nervous about going to Afghanistan?
Bitch Heartless
QUOTE(Ayreon @ Jan 5 2009, 02:34 PM) [snapback]1477794[/snapback]
Congrats again. Nervous about going to Afghanistan?

Nervous? Sure.. Who isn't? Scared? Negative.. I really want to get my combat experience though..
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Red Leg @ Jan 5 2009, 04:18 PM) [snapback]1477789[/snapback]

Understatement of the year. Don't lie and say you didn't do a fucking backflip when you found out she wasn't pregnant.

You got had though, she faked getting pregnant to get you to marry her. Should have taken her to the gyno before the jewelry store.
DiO
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jan 7 2009, 09:31 PM) [snapback]1478082[/snapback]

Understatement of the year. Don't lie and say you didn't do a fucking backflip when you found out she wasn't pregnant.

You got had though, she faked getting pregnant to get you to marry her. Should have taken her to the gyno before the jewelry store.

You should make a living out of being pessimistic.
Bitch Heartless
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jan 7 2009, 07:31 PM) [snapback]1478082[/snapback]

Wow..

I dont know whats so hard about understanding that we been engaged since sixteen.. I gave her a ring 2 and a half years ago.. and also she didnt tell me she was pregnant until after we got married..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.