Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GTA San Andreas: Now On Xbox Live!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
Psy

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas has been added to the Xbox Live marketplace and can be purchased and downloaded for 1200 Microsoft Points (which equates to roughly $15 USD, 8.76 GBP or €11.26 EUR).

If you're one of the very few people who have never played this game, or you wish to play it again for a bit of 90's nostalgia, download it now!

Remember we still have plenty of walkthroughs, maps and guides to help you on all aspects of GTA San Andreas over on our other website http://www.GTA-SanAndreas.com.

On the GTA4 front, I'd just like to thank all of our visitors over the last two years or so, as we passed the 10 million visits mark over the weekend. Stay tuned for more info about the PC version in the next few weeks.
PabloHoneyOle
I'm downloading it this afternoon after work.

It'll be nice to get back to the crazy streets of San Andreas after keeping it real with GTA4 for the past half a year.
Harrop
I downloaded this last night, I'm going to play on it tonight after work, well worth 1200 MSP, probably the best game ever made imo.

Are you buying this Psy?
DiO
I was thinking of popping in my GTA SA disk and start a game on my PS3. I actually already played through it once on my PS3.
Psy
I won't be buying it because I've already got it on PS2 and PC, and there are plenty of games out in the next few weeks to keep me occupied, but if that wasn't the case, I'd be buying it, yeah.
fuckingfly
fuck those fly missions, fuck the shit and fool person who written the fly mission, the only thing that fly mission did is make me can't continue the game ,i say again : "fuck the fly mission."
the worst mission is fly mission ,the fly mission in gta san andreas makes a great game became a fuck and shit game .
i will never play the fly mission with hard and fuck control ,the program writer just like a fuck bitch ,they have shit in their brain so that can explain why they want to write such a fuck mission !
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(fuckingfly @ Nov 20 2008, 01:11 AM) [snapback]1472214[/snapback]
fuck those fly missions, fuck the shit and fool person who written the fly mission, the only thing that fly mission did is make me can't continue the game ,i say again : "fuck the fly mission."
the worst mission is fly mission ,the fly mission in gta san andreas makes a great game became a fuck and shit game .
i will never play the fly mission with hard and fuck control ,the program writer just like a fuck bitch ,they have shit in their brain so that can explain why they want to write such a fuck mission !

Swear Count:
Fuck: 7
Shit: 3

Weak for a first post. Welcome to the forum, potty mouth.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.