Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Has anyone seen this coke truck before?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
yiqi
Has anyone seen or have this coke truck?
http://www.liangdianup.com/diecasttoys_1.htm

I am not sure if this is an original or some kind of copy. I was going to buy a wholesale distributor deal lot of them of 200 with the free shipping but I wanted to get some feedback before I buy. If that link does not work then try www.lducompany.com and click on diecast toys. Did coca cola put one of these out before? It's a cute little diecast truck.
locked.gif
TreeFitty
I see you posted on Motor Trend as well.

It's hard to tell without actually sticking models next to each other. Many manufacturers make the same/similar models anyway. It's probably an original by the company.
Dr. Evil
*cough*advertising*cough*

Anyway, more than likely its like TreeFitty said. Its probably one being put out by that actual company.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Dr. Evil @ Oct 20 2008, 02:39 AM) [snapback]1469176[/snapback]
*cough*advertising*cough*

DiO
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18226381/
TreeFitty
QUOTE(Distruckshun-OvardriEv @ Oct 20 2008, 01:13 PM) [snapback]1469218[/snapback]

I see what you did there. biggrin.gif
CutThatCity
I miss the coca cola christmas truck adverts. Where the hell did they go.
TheAnalogKid2112
Sorry, I'm not too up to date on the latest toy cars. Ask me again 13 years ago.
§ynch
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Oct 21 2008, 02:49 PM) [snapback]1469364[/snapback]
Sorry, I'm not too up to date on the latest toy cars.

Ask me again 13 years ago.

laugh.gif roll2.gif XD.png
Pieface
QUOTE(Distruckshun-OvardriEv @ Oct 20 2008, 06:13 PM) [snapback]1469218[/snapback]

Colombia, Drugs, Police. That guy's a gonna.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.