Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gerry McCreary
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
Bigstew
During the Gerry misions, when you visit him in the slamme. Who has noticed the crazy names on the Wall?
Seymour Fanni being one. Can't remember the others tho!
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Bigstew @ Oct 15 2008, 12:11 PM) [snapback]1468748[/snapback]
During the Gerry misions, when you visit him in the slamme. Who has noticed the crazy names on the Wall?

Jesus Christ. You didn't join just to post this tidbit of obvious information, did you?

GTA4 came out in late April of this year and your gem of information has been passed around this site more than an alter boy at one of the Pope's parties.

I hope for your next post you tell us that the Statue of Happiness is holding a coffee cup.
§ynch
QUOTE(Bigstew @ Oct 15 2008, 09:11 AM) [snapback]1468748[/snapback]

http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=1454525
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(§ynch @ Oct 15 2008, 02:07 PM) [snapback]1468778[/snapback]
QUOTE(Bigstew @ Oct 15 2008, 09:11 AM) [snapback]1468748[/snapback]

http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=1454525

2 months, 2 days ago. Definitely worthy of it's own topic!
Dr. Evil
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Oct 15 2008, 09:57 AM) [snapback]1468761[/snapback]
I hope for your next post you tell us that the Statue of Happiness is holding a coffee cup.

I thought it was a latte?! blink.gif

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Oct 15 2008, 09:57 AM) [snapback]1468761[/snapback]
GTA4 came out in late April of this year and your gem of information has been passed around this site more than an alter boy at one of the Pope's parties.

Thats going in the sig...LMFAO!!
OptimumPx
Jesus people, lighten the fuck up.

It's no wonder that our joins have gone downhill if this is how guests see new members being treated.

If you continue to act like dicks you will be warned...no ifs, ands or buts about it. dry.gif
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(OptimumPx @ Oct 16 2008, 11:24 AM) [snapback]1468870[/snapback]
Jesus people, lighten the fuck up.

I will. Thanks for the heads up.

I also think people need to not take every post so seriously and 'lighten the fuck up'.

Traffic's dropped because no one is playing GTAIV right now. Don't worry, in less than a month, the site will be crawling with new members who all just got the PC version. Keep your head ringing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.