Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My PS3 deleted all my fuckin game files!!!!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Geek Central
RomanBellic
so,is there anyway i can get them back? please someone help me sad.gif
new major on the block
lol, so it did it or did you accidently do it yourself, lol. But thats awesome cause now it gives you a reason to play your games all over again. lol
TheAnalogKid2112
Ha ha!
RomanBellic
It deleted the files.
PabloHoneyOle
HOW did it delete your files?
RomanBellic
the fuck i know,i just turned on my PS3 and it started re-installing GTA IV all over again.
Ex-PS Fanboy
can't get em back, next time make a back-up disc
RomanBellic
you mean make a 2nd memory card?
Kamahl
QUOTE(RomanBellic @ Oct 15 2008, 07:26 PM) [snapback]1468822[/snapback]
the fuck i know,i just turned on my PS3 and it started re-installing GTA IV all over again.

something had to happen, maybe you or someone else did something and didnt notice...

you can copy all your save files to a USB, PSP, memory stick or whatever you want, so next time you might wanna do that.
aussie_b8ler
I always keep an up to date copy of my save files on my ipod.

I know this is not much help to you now, but at least you will be more careful in the future.

And there is no way that your ps3 would just delete all your info. Maybe someone gained access to your ps3 and cleared the HDD. It only takes a few minutes. Has any one been around your ps3 that you dont entirely trust? That might be the explanation.
RomanBellic
nope,im the only person that plays my PS3.
RomanBellic
ok,so how do you save files to your psp? i know how to plug it into the usb socket and stuff after that i'm stuck.
Ex-PS Fanboy
actually, quick question. about how much memory will i need to make a back-up file? do you think a 2GB flash drive wil work?
DiO
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ Oct 20 2008, 11:44 AM) [snapback]1469213[/snapback]
actually, quick question. about how much memory will i need to make a back-up file? do you think a 2GB flash drive wil work?

Yah, they are not that big.

And if you are so inclined, you can go to gamefaq. They have 100% complete game saves for pretty much every game.
GLC
I noticed something earlier and i think it could be your problem. Do you have any sub accounts with different PSN IDs? If so, you might be logging into one of them, as they don't carry over things like games saves and trophies from the main account.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.