Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
JustGetAnApp
Just find this:
World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston

WARNING: NOT FOR FAINT OF HEART.
When your apartment gets to this point, I wonder if you even bother ***** in the toilet, or

anywhere near the bathroom, for that matter. The moment you feel a dump coming on, do you

just drop your pants, squat down and start squeezing no matter where you are in the

apartment?
TreeFitty
Man, this is still going around?

Yes, quite disgusting. And a female too. For shame.
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(TreeFitty @ Oct 13 2008, 11:57 PM) [snapback]1468462[/snapback]
Man, this is still going around?

Exactly what I was thinking. Haha
Harrop
That's fucking horrible, what a scruffy bitch! Lol
Dr. Evil
jawdrop.gif
PabloHoneyOle
Wow, that bitch sure smoked some cigarettes.
Benzilla
I saw this on a TV program. epic.
GLC
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Oct 14 2008, 02:30 PM) [snapback]1468544[/snapback]
Wow, that bitch sure smoked some cigarettes.

What i was thinking ohmy.gif
CutThatCity
Fuck me, thats incredible. How is the ihabitor of that place still alive.
GLC
QUOTE(JustGetAnApp @ Oct 14 2008, 05:17 AM) [snapback]1468459[/snapback]
I wonder if you even bother ***** in the toilet

BTW, it's ok. You're allowed to swear on the internet.... your mother most likely won't be reading this topic wink.gif
Dr. Evil
QUOTE(Poopslippers @ Oct 14 2008, 12:27 PM) [snapback]1468637[/snapback]

BTW, it's ok. You're allowed to swear on the internet.... your mother most likely won't be reading this topic wink.gif

BULL****!!!
DiO
Dam, eh?
neko_ceko
Lol at the computer
Mattay
I didn't think it was that bad until I saw the bathroom.

Then I thought it was legendary.
Hardcore Ottoman
That's may be the one in Houston, but I cleaned out a retired veteran's home down in Naples and I swear to fucking Bain that my life was in danger. A tree had grown into the living room. Animals had nests in there. Mold was on every wall. And to top it off there was a box of old ass dynamite and a live tank shell in one room. If we had just bulldozed it for the land, something bad might have happened.

(Not to mention the vet was barely clothed with only his shorts remaining as thin as the hymen of a vagina.)

And I only got $300 for it.
TheAnalogKid2112
That was gross.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Poopslippers @ Oct 14 2008, 03:27 PM) [snapback]1468637[/snapback]

BTW, it's ok. You're allowed to swear on the internet.... your mother most likely won't be reading this topic ;)

Duffman is my mother.
GLC
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Oct 15 2008, 02:27 PM) [snapback]1468734[/snapback]
QUOTE(Poopslippers @ Oct 14 2008, 03:27 PM) [snapback]1468637[/snapback]

Duffman is my mother.

You're fucked then v.gif
Dr. Evil
QUOTE(Mattay @ Oct 14 2008, 06:31 PM) [snapback]1468681[/snapback]

Then I thought it was legendary.

I almost hurled just from the pictures. I can't imagine what the place really smells like.

Since they can't find the woman that lived in there, maybe there was a trash avalanche and she got buried.
asthenia
Her and her cats are now compost, baby! They're in the fifth picture, not visible, but there. O_O
ENVi3
this must be like some weird addiction.
or fetish o_O
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
Give her some credit, she clearly was doing some ironing before she left.
DuPz0r
What is she, a fucking hamster...? does she use all those cig butts and coke cups as bedding?! What a scummy person. They must be really fat too, by he looks of it. Or they're in a coma, they get fed by someone else, and they don't have a cleaner.

I bet she spent most her life on the computer until there wasn't anymore cans or cups for her cigarettes, so she had to resort to using her keyboard as an ash tray. Then finally the monitor was lost under all those butts.
Mattay
QUOTE(DuPz0r™ @ Oct 19 2008, 10:33 AM) [snapback]1469118[/snapback]
What is she, a fucking hamster...? does she use all those cig butts and coke cups as bedding?! What a scummy person. They must be really fat too, by he looks of it. Or they're in a coma, they get fed by someone else, and they don't have a cleaner.

I bet she spent most her life on the computer until there wasn't anymore cans or cups for her cigarettes, so she had to resort to using her keyboard as an ash tray. Then finally the monitor was lost under all those butts.

Or maybe she was trying to set a world record for the world's most disgusting apartment.
FailSafe
Seen worse on a show called Life of Grime, and a show called neighbours from hell...

On the Neighbours from hell this guy had about 66 cats and his next door neighbour complained that she was getting a horid smell in her bathroom and had to put fly traps in every room becuase she had some many flies. And when she went out side there were just loads of cats on her driveway....when the RSPCA got involved they found out this geezer lived in a really small room which was bassically size of a cloak room with a makeshift sink and a CD player and stacks of CDS and the rest of the house was a shit tip with cat faeces everywhere pizza boxes and just other shit..the staircase was rotten from all the shit and piss on it that it had collapseb ...they found 4 dead cats. out of the 66 cats they rescued only 4 lived the rest were put down because the were so tramatised and wouldn't make good pets. The own was banned from keeping animals for life...and went to jail for like 2 years...

This Fella in that link was a horder his house was fulla shit and he had to poo in the garden lol...but i guess he had a reason he was an old war veteran...i remeber watching those episodes of him...

One of the other episodes on the life of grime was where this geezas flat was like full to the windows with crap.. just like you know pizza boxes mc doanalds packets... he had these rare lice that were feeding on biscuit crumbs... he slept on this tiny foam mattress where right next to his head was his massive mound of fine gentleman butts. The kitchen well was more tidy the Cooker was just like a slab of grease with a blanket of dust on it and the sink was full of cutlery which looked like it hadent moved in about 4 years! Even one of the cleaners who was in the job for years nearly puked becuase the smell was so bad...about 40 plastic bin bags later the flat was clean they tore up all carpets and floors sprayed disinfectant...recarpeted the place and painted the walls. The man was asked to pay £4000 for the favor.

I can also remeber when they cleaned a drug house up the cleaner open the wardrobe and beer cans full of piss fell on his head....damn

Zxirius™
QUOTE(Mattay @ Oct 14 2008, 08:31 PM) [snapback]1468681[/snapback]

Heh, yeah. It seems she ran and missed a few times. I'd just blame it all on her cat.
Dr. Evil
QUOTE(FailSafe @ Oct 19 2008, 09:59 AM) [snapback]1469128[/snapback]
The man was asked to pay £4000 for the favor.

So they forced their way into the mans place, cleaned it without his consent and then wanted him to pay them? That is seriously fucked up. I'm afraid if someone was forcing their way into my place they would get the business end of a 12 gauge in their face.
deathallapple00
jawdrop.gif
Un-Amurikan Bastage
These pictures chronicle an entire life. From the photos, she lived on the computer. Just sat there all day smoking and eating and slept in the computer chair. Over time the garbage piled up because she never bothered to take out the trash, and got up now and then to use the bathroom [floor]. Then the cigarette pile all ruined her keyboard so she moved to the couch and lived in front of the TV. After the couch got all fucked with garbage, she just burrowed into the landfill in her bedroom and stayed there living on the composting remains of food until the landlord had to come up and see WTF the deal was with the late rent.

I'm diggin' the Glade scented candle by the computer. Give her credit, she tried.
Dr. Evil
QUOTE(Un-Amurikan Bastage @ Oct 30 2008, 10:35 PM) [snapback]1470370[/snapback]
I'm diggin' the Glade scented candle by the computer. Give her credit, she tried.

LMFAO!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.