Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please Help
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
EAD
I am having a problem with San Andreas. The first thing is I can't seem to get a completion on is the theft mission. When you do run out of burgulary time do you not bring the goods to the garage and leave them in the truck? The guide says it will surely take 2-3 days to get the necessary amount of items, so I assume you have to keep the truck for the whole time?

Second, I want to take over all of the gang territories but I have already unlocked Angel Pine and am just one or two missions from LV. Do I have to take over the territories before unlocking the Angel Pine missions or can I go back later on to start gang wars? I have gone back and tried but it seems they will not start, so I assume you have to do them right away. (In which case I'd have to start a new game).

I appreciate any help.

Ed
FireGod
QUOTE(EAD @ Oct 12 2008, 06:38 PM) [snapback]1468227[/snapback]
I am having a problem with San Andreas. The first thing is I can't seem to get a completion on is the theft mission. When you do run out of burgulary time do you not bring the goods to the garage and leave them in the truck? The guide says it will surely take 2-3 days to get the necessary amount of items, so I assume you have to keep the truck for the whole time?

Second, I want to take over all of the gang territories but I have already unlocked Angel Pine and am just one or two missions from LV. Do I have to take over the territories before unlocking the Angel Pine missions or can I go back later on to start gang wars? I have gone back and tried but it seems they will not start, so I assume you have to do them right away. (In which case I'd have to start a new game).

I appreciate any help.

Ed

1)The burglar-van re-spawns, at the place you found it.
2) it does not matter, when you complete the gang-territories, the problem your having is common,and well docuemented in most GTA forums, you should not need to start a new game, un-less you used harm-full cheats..becarefull, some of them will cause trouble if you save, with them on.
Seeen
The burglary bit is always really easy. You can knock out the whole "steal 20,000 dollars worth of stuff" in one go.

Here's how to do it:

1. You need to already be IN the truck AT the location you're gonna burgle BEFORE 20:00. Got it?

2. A perfect location for multiple robberies is next to the Loco Low Co. mod shop. There are several houses that you can easily access without having to drive from neighborhood to neighborhood. It also just happens to be right next to the storage unit where you're gonna have to stash the stuff anyway.

3. Back the truck up and park it just outside the front door of a house, this way when you're loading items you don't have to walk to the truck, you can just put the item in the truck and turn right back around and steal more stuff.

Keep this up until you've taken everything of value from the place. Head outside, move your truck across the street to the next house and continue. Understand?

TIPS:
-Crouch once you enter the house, this makes you silent so you can easily sneak into bedrooms and steal stereos or TVs or whatever.
-Try to only take big stuff like TVs and stereos, they're worth the most.
-Once you've picked up any item, you can just run to the front door of the house normally. The residents will know you're there but that's fine. The game will tell you that you have around 10 seconds to get out of the house, which is plenty of time. Once outside, you can re-enter with no problem and the residents are back asleep.
-Keep stealing stuff until the timer runs all the way out. After that, you'll get another countdown timer and have like 5 minutes or so to stash the stuff at the storage unit.

I hope this helps. It always works for me every time. You get around $20,000 for the items, $10,000 for completing the robbery mission and you also get unlimited stamina! Nice.
Weasel
The value of the Items is the same for each item. Value of items is dependent on How Many you have in One Load.

Park between two houses with entry arrows. Use sneak mode. Try not to alert the occupents. To
get two item (one at a time, of course) from front room of one then go to the other and get two items. Then
the houses will respawn their items after entering the other house.
Should you trigger a detection simply go to the other house and it will reset.

Since items are the same value going to a more affluent area won't help.

Gangs:
As said, Once you do the Green Sabre mission all territories are lost. If you wanted to get them 100% you would have to restart at a save before doing that mission. [spoiler] later in the game you will have to get them back again [/spoiler]

EAD
Thank you fire_god, seen and weasel, I really appreciate your help!!

I borrowed the game from a friend a few years ago, got to LV and then he asked for it back. Then I bought the game a year later but it was defective and would freeze/skip, be missing images... but I dealt with it until 5 missions into LV, then the game simply wouldn't progress any more without freezing constantly. Now I bought the game again, got to LV and have to start over because I want full gang stats.

I am starting to think I am incapable of getting past LV without something going wrong, lol!

Thanks,
Ed
EAD
I tried the bulgarly for the first time on the new saved game and compelted it on the first shot. I even wasted time driving to a new set of houses as the first set of 2 had people in the living room in both. But my primary target was a small house and I ran in waking the occupant, stole the item and got out fast for both items. Then went into the secondary house which had people in the living room, left, and went back to the first.

I got 25 items for $12,225.

Thanks guys,
Ed
FireGod
QUOTE(EAD @ Oct 13 2008, 07:48 PM) [snapback]1468389[/snapback]
I tried the bulgarly for the first time on the new saved game and compelted it on the first shot. I even wasted time driving to a new set of houses as the first set of 2 had people in the living room in both. But my primary target was a small house and I ran in waking the occupant, stole the item and got out fast for both items. Then went into the secondary house which had people in the living room, left, and went back to the first.

Thanks guys,
Ed

I think territories can be made 100% after * Green Saber* ...plzz advise.
§ynch
QUOTE(FireGod @ Oct 13 2008, 03:15 PM) [snapback]1468439[/snapback]

Thanks guys,
Ed

Green Sabre is last mission in LS#1.

You have to leave LS, go through Badlands, SF, LV and back.
The 2nd (homecoming) when you clean the LS hood, is when the
territories can be 100% owned.
FireGod
QUOTE(§ynch @ Oct 14 2008, 08:15 PM) [snapback]1468644[/snapback]

Thanks guys,
Ed

That was confusing,cause it was a mission in LS that I did just one or two, then towards the end, you had another mission, thats when I finished it, the one in LS I only breezed thru the 1st one because I heard you had to finish it, on another mission,towards the end.I had little interest in this 1st mission, at the time.
The latter one seemed to be more fun.I wasn't sure if you had to finish both, which would seem strange, to do it in the early mission, an then the late mission. I finished my territories only once, at the late stage of the game.
Never gave it much thought, till after 100%, looking back it seemed less strange, to be involved again in this territories take over, I think it was not high on my list of fun thing's to do.
The interactions, w'ere cool..the aspect's of how the gang-war would take place, then develope, w'ere interesting. but after a few win's it seemed, very repetitive.
I don't enjoy thos parts, that have this much of the same thing going on, unless there is the possibility of seeing new interaction's or discoveries.

@ Synch..thx for your input on this, its now an interesting part of the game for me:)
§ynch
QUOTE(FireGod @ Oct 14 2008, 03:26 PM) [snapback]1468664[/snapback]

Thanks guys,
Ed

That was confusing,cause it was a mission in LS that I did just one or two, then towards the end, you had another mission, thats when I finished it, the one in LS I only breezed thru the 1st one because I heard you had to finish it, on another mission,towards the end.I had little interest in this 1st mission, at the time.
The latter one seemed to be more fun.I wasn't sure if you had to finish both, which would seem strange, to do it in the early mission, an then the late mission. I finished my territories only once, at the late stage of the game.
Never gave it much thought, till after 100%, looking back it seemed less strange, to be involved again in this territories take over, I think it was not high on my list of fun thing's to do.
The interactions, w'ere cool..the aspect's of how the gang-war would take place, then develope, w'ere interesting. but after a few win's it seemed, very repetitive.
I don't enjoy thos parts, that have this much of the same thing going on, unless there is the possibility of seeing new interaction's or discoveries.

@ Synch..thx for your input on this, its now an interesting part of the game for me:)

No problemo smile.gif

I think that in 2004, we were all trying to take the territories before
getting busted by Tenpenny, and moving into San Fierro.....
Only to find a clean white map of LS, with no territories, afterwards.

My following 6 or so games after the first, I only took a few
early territories for fun. In the END, you need 33.33% of them taken over
for a 100% game completion requirement. That is roughly a third of them.
You don't need all the territories taken over, to achieve 100% completion in SA.

I think my last (7th) 100% game has just the basic taken over so that
Denise can get her drive-by on. laugh.gif

That and, so the Tornado still spawns.
It becomes extinct if you wipe out the Vagos.
FireGod
QUOTE(§ynch @ Oct 14 2008, 11:12 PM) [snapback]1468668[/snapback]
QUOTE(FireGod @ Oct 14 2008, 03:26 PM) [snapback]1468664[/snapback]

Thanks guys,
Ed

No problemo smile.gif

I think that in 2004, we were all trying to take the territories before
getting busted by Tenpenny, and moving into San Fierro.....
Only to find a clean white map of LS, with no territories, afterwards.

My following 6 or so games after the first, I only took a few
early territories for fun. In the END, you need 33.33% of them taken over
for a 100% game completion requirement. That is roughly a third of them.
You don't need all the territories taken over, to achieve 100% completion in SA.

I think my last (7th) 100% game has just the basic taken over so that
Denise can get her drive-by on. laugh.gif

That and, so the Tornado still spawns.
It becomes extinct if you wipe out the Vagos.

What you said about the tornado, is very helpfull, aswell. I have a game going now, to where my goal is to work in away(as much is possible) to not lose certain items, such as the car,and I'd like to have at least a few of the vago's.

I've drawn up a vague guide of how to proceed, it's very rough for now, so I'll just take it slow, an create a lot of back-ups, to go back if needed, on PC I suppose it's not as hard, I'm doing it on console, as I have goodly amount of 8mb crads to save on.
any suggestion you have would be ,cool.thxG.O.F.C smile.gif
§ynch
QUOTE(FireGod @ Oct 14 2008, 04:50 PM) [snapback]1468670[/snapback]

For me the territories are no challenge,
because CJ is fire-proof, and a pyromaniac.
(Always has molotovs)

Also driving the Rhino during a take over
makes it almost boring.

The only problems are the under water Ballas,
and the Vagos that spawn inside a house.
FireGod
QUOTE(§ynch @ Oct 15 2008, 06:10 PM) [snapback]1468779[/snapback]
QUOTE(FireGod @ Oct 14 2008, 04:50 PM) [snapback]1468670[/snapback]

For me the territories are no challenge,
because CJ is fire-proof, and a pyromaniac.
(Always has molotovs)

Also driving the Rhino during a take over
makes it almost boring.

The only problems are the under water Ballas,
and the Vagos that spawn inside a house.

Yup, that's one thing I alway's liked about your gameplay method's, fighting in the tank on aquiring territories is boring:D that makes your advice more of value for me, I'm not looking forward to repeating this territory take over again,haha.
Just so I don't lose the Toranado again...ohh and any other item's, not so much as a hot-dog vender going nuts:p Thx; again Synch.
Weasel
2 Cents::
Save Some Band Width...
Come on guys! You don't need to QUOTE the previous message every time!
Just use FastReply.

and Cheaters arn't supposed to Prosper (i.e bugs in the Game.)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.