Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: shaun whites snowboarding
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
HongKongPhooey
this comes out in a few days, anyone going to get it? I get paid friday so im all over that shit.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(HongKongPhooey @ Oct 12 2008, 11:17 AM) [snapback]1468187[/snapback]
this comes out in a few days, anyone going to get it? I get paid friday so im all over that shit.

I'll wait on the reviews, I'm a big fan of the SSX Tricky series so I don't know how I'll like this game.
I like Shaun White, but just because his face is on the cover doesn't mean it has to be great.
Sharpie Fetish
I havent played a snowboarding game since... 1080 snowboarding on n64 one kickass game maybe iill try this one
bOnEs
QUOTE(Sharpie Fetish @ Oct 13 2008, 04:44 PM) [snapback]1468405[/snapback]
I havent played a snowboarding game since... 1080 snowboarding on n64 one kickass game maybe iill try this one

hell yea, i remember that game!! that game was the shit!!
TheAnalogKid2112
SSX for the win.
ENVi3
Cool Boarders ftw cool.gif

but, i was never really into snowboarding games.
HongKongPhooey
pfft 1080 for the win!
HongKongPhooey
so any1 buy it? how is it
DuPz0r
1080 was the best.

Nah, im not getting it. Snowboarding games are boring these days. I'd rather get the chance to do the real thing.
Dr. Evil
QUOTE(HongKongPhooey @ Oct 13 2008, 07:35 PM) [snapback]1468458[/snapback]
pfft 1080 for the win!

I'm for 1080! Makes me wish I hadn't sold my 64.
DuPz0r
The graphics on this game look pretty good to be honest, but graphics aint everything.

1080 was the ultimate snowboarding arcade game, i loved it more then EA's SSX which was so overrated, it was just graphically superior...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.