Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: new south park
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Entertainment
HongKongPhooey
i'd rather be chinese than a nation of unethical dick shooters

lmao, it was ok it better get better though. also had too much man rape for my taste.
TreeFitty
QUOTE(HongKongPhooey @ Oct 8 2008, 10:33 PM) [snapback]1467786[/snapback]
i'd rather be chinese than a nation of unethical dick shooters

A good line indeed. sleep.gif

I thought it was good. Yes, usually a bigger bang for the season opener but about right for them in general. More shock and awe than explosions and action for this one.

oh and look at that, the IV PC commercial is on right now. how quaint.
TheAnalogKid2112
D-O's going to post in here. Trust me.
Dr. Evil
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Oct 8 2008, 10:36 PM) [snapback]1467795[/snapback]

*waits*

I have a few seasons of South Park on dvd. My favorite is of couse the one that Tom Cruise goes into the closet.
HongKongPhooey
i got the "WHERES YOUR HALLPASS BRAH?!" season. I enjoy it i may watch it rite now
Dr. Evil
QUOTE(HongKongPhooey @ Oct 9 2008, 04:29 AM) [snapback]1467829[/snapback]
i got the "WHERES YOUR HALLPASS BRAH?!" season. I enjoy it i may watch it rite now

Dog the Bounty Hunter...love that one too.
DiO
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Oct 9 2008, 01:36 AM) [snapback]1467795[/snapback]

I thought it was pretty good, especially the: "i'd rather be chinese than a nation of unethical dick shooters"

The man-rape was a little extreme; but it was pretty right on. Great season premiere.
I DVR'd it and will watch it again after work today.
DiO
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Oct 9 2008, 10:15 AM) [snapback]1467847[/snapback]
I thought it was pretty good, especially the: "i'd rather be chinese than a nation of unethical dick shooters"

The man-rape was a little extreme; but it was pretty right on. Great season premiere.
I DVR'd it and will watch it again after work today.

They where spin offs of famous rape scenes from movies. I recognized the last two. First one I'm not sure where its from.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Hwisky @ Oct 9 2008, 10:48 AM) [snapback]1467849[/snapback]
They where spin offs of famous rape scenes from movies. I recognized the last two. First one I'm not sure where its from.

I can't remember what the first one was from. Maybe "I Spit On Your Grave".
The other two were from "The Accused" and "Deliverance" respectively.
DiO
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Oct 9 2008, 11:39 AM) [snapback]1467854[/snapback]
QUOTE(Hwisky @ Oct 9 2008, 10:48 AM) [snapback]1467849[/snapback]

I can't remember what the first one was from. Maybe "I Spit On Your Grave".
The other two were from "The Accused" and "Deliverance" respectively.

Those are the ones. Older movies. Seen them on TV years ago. Pretty good movies. They taught us one thing. Its something that South Park picked up on as well. Hell, even Law and Order: SVU taps into this lesson. And that lesson is....Rape is funny.
HongKongPhooey
more like hilarious
Hardcore Ottoman
I liked the Russell Crowe episode. I impersonated that shit all the time before the summer.
HongKongPhooey
i dont know which parts better, when he fights the chinese or when tuggy shoots himself
TreeFitty
QUOTE(SOADdict @ Oct 9 2008, 09:46 PM) [snapback]1467918[/snapback]
I liked the Russell Crowe episode. I impersonated that shit all the time before the summer.

I've been seeing commercials for some new movie he's in and everytime they announce his name I impersonate the South Park version.

I crack myself up. biggrin.gif
Mattay
I roffled my woffles with the Deliverance scene.

Although I completely agree that Spielberg and Lucas raped Indiana in this one...just...not literally. Aliens? My jaw hit the floor when I saw that movie. The least the aliens could of been were Nazi aliens you know? Just to keep some of the original Indy in there.
DiO
I haven't seen the new Indie movie yet. I want to for the luls.
Indy
QUOTE(Hwisky @ Oct 12 2008, 04:32 PM) [snapback]1468191[/snapback]

what.
DiO
QUOTE(IndĽ @ Oct 12 2008, 02:57 PM) [snapback]1468229[/snapback]
QUOTE(Hwisky @ Oct 12 2008, 04:32 PM) [snapback]1468191[/snapback]

what.

Indiana Jones. The luls as in CG gophers, aliens and Shia Leboeuf.
Indy
i thought the movie was good.

*runs away
JustGetAnApp
QUOTE(IndĽ @ Oct 13 2008, 04:23 PM) [snapback]1468331[/snapback]

*runs away

I am here.smile.gif
TwoFacedTanner
The movie WAS good.

Indy was my hero, but then I remembered I had more believable heroes such as Obi-Wan Kenobi and Jango Fett.
zgzg
it was cool
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(zgzg @ Oct 14 2008, 08:11 AM) [snapback]1468523[/snapback]
it was cool

Yeah. It sure was.

What part do you think was the coolest? Or vaguest?
HongKongPhooey
wow, what a shit movie. i cant wait for indiana jones jr featuring even stevens superstar
DiO
There is yet another South Park episode. It pokes fun at the shaky cam technique of Cloverfield. Awesome fucking ep.
Kamahl
QUOTE(JustGetAnApp @ Oct 13 2008, 11:20 PM) [snapback]1468460[/snapback]
QUOTE(IndĽ @ Oct 13 2008, 04:23 PM) [snapback]1468331[/snapback]

*runs away

I am here.:)

the movie is entertaining but its amazing to see how much stuff they got wrong... i mean, for a super hollywood production, at least they could get the locations right... they didnt even bother to find information about what they were doing.

some examples:
* Indiana says he learn the quechua language with Villa's men in Mexico, quechua isn't spoken in Mexico.
* When Indiana is flying over the Nazca, the landing strip says Cuzco and Nazca is in Ica, Peru... Its like saying Miami is in New York just to give you an idea.
* When Indiana is at the airport in Nazca, they are playing "ranchera music" and that comes from Mexico, very rare in Peru.

And there's a lot more like that, i didnt bother to write everything and im sure theres more that i havent noticed.
Seeen
The latest episode was awesome! Cloverfield was so cheesy, I hated it.

My favorite character in the show's history is Randy when he's freaking out, it's always waaay too dramatic and funny.
Hardcore Ottoman
Fuck everyone here sad.gif I actually liked Cloverfield. Hud was my boy!
DiO
QUOTE(SOADdict @ Oct 28 2008, 12:14 AM) [snapback]1469986[/snapback]
Fuck everyone here sad.gif I actually liked Cloverfield. Hud was my boy!

I did too. I can just understand why people didn't.
Hardcore Ottoman
Me and you need to sex sometime.
DiO
LiEk gayness?

Pandemic 2 is up. I watched it. Funny stuff. Is it going to be a 3 parter?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.