Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How do I save torrent?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Geek Central
SlickCriminal92
I'm busy downloading a 7.3 GB game off of a website and I'm using utorrent 1.8. I don't see any option to save because we have frequent power outages here and if my computer turns off will all of my downloading have to start over?
Styl
You don't see any option to save because you're downloading it. Piece by piece, to be precise. So when you close your program you're downloading with, or if your computer loses power, when you restart your program it will magically still be there, downloading away.
SlickCriminal92
Thanks for the help but I decided to stop downloading the game. I just got into this torrent stuff yesterday and when I heard that you need a CD burner and some expensive programs along with a flashed 360 I decided to quit. The download would of taken 44-50 hours to complete even though I have a fast connection.
Mattay
No warez talk, fellas.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.