Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MY gta5 storyline
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Downloadable Content / Next GTA Discussion
firebird999
mine is about a black guy in his fifties who goes by Jellybean. it takes place in Detroit.

he was a jazz musician in his twenties when he got the nickname. he was doing fine until he got mugged. people took his saxaphone and his money. with no money he couldn't buy a new saxaphone, and with no saxaphone, he couldn't make money. he became homeless. one day, his homeless friend became sick. he saw a lady set down her purse around the corner. he ran over and took it to buy his friend medicine. it was then that he realized that crime was his ticket out of the gutter and back into society. one day he tried to rob another criminal, who then pulled a gun on him. he was forced to work for that other criminal. then he met other people through that criminal and it goes on.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(firebird999 @ Oct 3 2008, 10:23 PM) [snapback]1467221[/snapback]
mine is about a black guy in his fifties who goes by Jellybean.

I stopped reading right there.
firebird999
lolz. i'm tired. couldn't think of a good nickname for a jazz dude...
GLC
Jellybean. Ha. v.gif
racer123246
Why not "Slick Sax"

Yes? No?

I'm having a brain fart!

I'M FRICKIN' CLUELESS
HongKongPhooey
as much as i love jellybeans i hate this one >:(
BioSphere
Hmm...
Thrifty94
They should make GTA London, That would be cool
Beast Jericho
stfu

New Orleans> London/Detroit
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.