Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Drug use innuendos
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
Seeen
Rockstar is known for their sexual humor, but there are some funny drug-related businesses and other things too. What have you found?

There's a place in Northwood called "Party Piece" which is a weed pipe with a big-ass bowl.
Another place in Northwood is called "Spoon Up" which refers to cooking up your favorite brown powder.
A store in Star Junction is named "Hawaiian Snow" after the strain of weed.

There are a lot of them out there. Add your favorites.
Seeen
Can I delete my own threads? This one didn't go anywhere.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Seeen @ Oct 9 2008, 11:08 PM) [snapback]1467927[/snapback]
This one didn't go anywhere.

Wow, you can say that again.

You should just have it locked so that people won't keep bumping this thread to comment on how much of an epic failure it was.

If you really need help picking out all of the drug references in this game, you're retarded. The game is full of them, Jacob hotboxes the car, Packie snorts lines, Derek is a heroin addict. The entire game is one big drug innuendo, open your eyes.
Banana Boy
yeah really thats why on the "Rated M for mature" ESRB rating it says "drug use"
Seeen
Well, I didn't need help spotting them, I was just trying to make a thread like the "sexual allusions" one because it's entertaining to post in.

However, you're right, they're all over the entire game. This thread should be nuked.
PabloHoneyOle
I was kind of kidding. I didn't mean to be so hard on you though. I respect your desire to foster discussion in these forums.
Seeen
Sooo.... continuing this thread, I guess.

-The badass old Thunderbird-looking coupe is called the "Peyote."
-There's a clothing company in the game called "16:20" which is 4:20 in the afternoon.
Mp5shooter
Sorry if someone already said this, but the street the strip club in Bohan is on is called Coxsack street. rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.