Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More realistic
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Downloadable Content / Next GTA Discussion
GTA 4EVER
every gtas such as VC,SA,VCS,LCS and IV doesnt include children on the game. its just men and women. it will be cool if we can run over, shoot or punch a child. how's ur opinion? smile.gif
firebird999
well, they should be included for realisticness, but seriously, not even rockstar would ever consider giving you the option to kill kids. dogs and cats on the other hand...
NIGGALICIOUS
i wanna put a bomb on a school bus and blow the fuck outta it...

Also go in a school and kill the teachers
1UP
More then likely it would be permitted by now at the cost of reducing some realism artifacts, but Rockstar already made it clear they don't want kids in the game... I myself wouldn't either, why? because people like you would be doing childish immature jokes to the point that kids in the game is nothing but an annoyance. It would be a discredit to the game.

For examples of what im talking about, take a look at the childish comments below.
Banana Boy
that would be HILARIOUS! going into school with a gun for no reason and shooting the hell out of everything, or everyone

ok heres the thing

if you walk into a school with your gun out you get a 1-2 star wanted level

if you start shooting and the cops hear it, you automaticaly get a 4 star wanted level, because anytime there is a shoot out at a school the SWAT teams come.

after that, you cant get a 5 star unless you kill a bunch of cops same as the game without a school
reform
QUOTE(GTA 4EVER @ Sep 28 2008, 10:31 AM) [snapback]1466545[/snapback]
every gtas such as VC,SA,VCS,LCS and IV doesnt include children on the game. its just men and women. it will be cool if we can run over, shoot or punch a child. how's ur opinion? smile.gif

Don't want it. Won't happen. You sound too young to be playing the game anyway.
racer123246
This is so cruel!

How would you like it if a kid comes up too you and says "hi mister!" then immediately pulls a gun on you. Or he/she steals a cars, get's chased by the cops, and runs you over. That would be rather humorous!! LET THE MOTHERFUKERS DIE!!!!
new major on the block
Definately wanna see dogs and cats but no kids. However if you just saw random yellow school buses, i don't think there would be a problem with it. Especially if they have the snub nose buses and the short buses too. Have a school bus race with each kind, lol. And i think they need to add cripples too. I wann see some poor guy on crutches limping on the sidewalk. Would make a great person to have some fun with. Fire a gun into the air and watch him hall ass on crutches. Also people in wheelchairs would be awesome too. Get one crossing the street, then get behind him in a car and hall ass! listen to him scream bloody murder while youre pushing him 80mph down the street. Then hit the breaks and watch him either go straight into a brick wall or get ran over in an intersection by some truck. I mentioned this before but i think it would be great if there was side missions where you dress as a doctor and go into the hospitals and for money perform kevorkian style missions for mobsters. Rub different people out in different ways. You got a certain amount of time to kill them. You gotta go get different tools in different areas of the hospital and do the job. Maybe one is an overdose, another is hung in the bathroom by a stethiscope, another gets the pillow treatment, yet another gets the difibulator. The ideas and numbers could be endless. Maybe you even meet one patient who is a stretcher who just was taken off the ambulance. You gotta push him to the end of the hall, into an elevator to the roof. then push him off the roof. the same goes for wheelchair patients
Banana Boy
QUOTE(new major on the block @ Nov 12 2008, 02:00 PM) [snapback]1471562[/snapback]
Definately wanna see dogs and cats but no kids. However if you just saw random yellow school buses, i don't think there would be a problem with it. Especially if they have the snub nose buses and the short buses too. Have a school bus race with each kind, lol. And i think they need to add cripples too. I wann see some poor guy on crutches limping on the sidewalk. Would make a great person to have some fun with. Fire a gun into the air and watch him hall ass on crutches. Also people in wheelchairs would be awesome too. Get one crossing the street, then get behind him in a car and hall ass! listen to him scream bloody murder while youre pushing him 80mph down the street. Then hit the breaks and watch him either go straight into a brick wall or get ran over in an intersection by some truck. I mentioned this before but i think it would be great if there was side missions where you dress as a doctor and go into the hospitals and for money perform kevorkian style missions for mobsters. Rub different people out in different ways. You got a certain amount of time to kill them. You gotta go get different tools in different areas of the hospital and do the job. Maybe one is an overdose, another is hung in the bathroom by a stethiscope, another gets the pillow treatment, yet another gets the difibulator. The ideas and numbers could be endless. Maybe you even meet one patient who is a stretcher who just was taken off the ambulance. You gotta push him to the end of the hall, into an elevator to the roof. then push him off the roof. the same goes for wheelchair patients

wow i have seen old people, but omg ur so smart, there would be a wheel chair niko could get into and role himself around in, it could be treated as a vehicle where you press the gas button and it moves, or press the forward stick to make him go and hit the sprint button to really make him go, it should either go as fast or faster, depending on the climb

id like to hit a cop with a wheel chair in motion.

id like to do a drive by in a wheel chair

id like to hit civilians with a wheel chair

id like to see the possibilities of falling off a building in a wheel chair

id like to smack a cop with a crutch
Seeen
Killing children would be awesome. You can kill old grannies, so why not? Just give us the option.

Animals would be a sweet addition. I remember reading something about police K-9s possibly being used, but obviously that didn't happen. Pigeons aren't enough! I wanna shoot rats and birds that actually fly around.
Beast Jericho
Fuck being realistic it's a video game.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.