Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GTA4.TV Presents: Multiplayer Mayhem
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
Psy
A few weeks ago, you may have seen the previous video we posted, Free Mode Stunting. The website admins and some of our dedicated members have been at it again and I can now bring you Multiplayer Mayhem, our second Free Mode stunting video. View the video on youtube (below), or download it in high quality (Windows Media Video - Click Here To Download [125 MB]) from the website. You can watch it in high quality on youtube too if you click here and then click on the "watch in high quality" link right under the video.

[youtube]IcycEZtz2Bs[/youtube]

Let us know any feedback you have. The video is more to show the stunters what I managed to capture on film, however after the success of the first video, I thought I'd put it out there for everyone to watch as well.

Enjoy.
OptimumPx
Very nice once again! smile.gif
GLC
QUOTE(OptimumPx @ Sep 25 2008, 08:29 PM) [snapback]1466264[/snapback]

bOnEs
pretty good, you guys sure are good at stunting biggrin.gif... most of mine never look that spectacular...
TwoFacedTanner
We were such badasses jumpin on the bed.
Breakin the rules. We don't even listen to mama.

Psy
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Sep 26 2008, 12:16 AM) [snapback]1466282[/snapback]

Never mind breaking the rules, we broke into the bloody hotel wink.gif
Harrop
QUOTE(OptimumPx @ Sep 25 2008, 09:29 PM) [snapback]1466264[/snapback]

PabloHoneyOle
Dammit, I've been neglecting my xBox. I'd like to play with you gentlemans again soon.
Ex-PS Fanboy
niceone, get me in on somma this.

that is if you use playstation for it.
also nice bazooka scene.
DiO
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ Sep 26 2008, 11:43 AM) [snapback]1466342[/snapback]
niceone, get me in on somma this.

that is if you use playstation for it.
also nice bazooka scene.

He don't. Not yet anyways. With good timing I'm sure we could get You, Me, Ast, Albino, Dupzor, Lazz, bOnEs, Viceman, GLC, TheAnalogKid2112, and Mattay playing and I'm sure a few others. Ive played with all these people. Well, except you PS Fanboy.
GLC
QUOTE(Hwisky @ Sep 26 2008, 05:59 PM) [snapback]1466354[/snapback]
Ive played with all these people. Well, except you PS Fanboy.

FYI you have played with him. I remember a me and angeal18 vs analogkid, you and ps fanboy TDM, us winning with me getting about 80% the cash on my team thumbup.gif

edit: 100% up for the ps3 idea, however hard it is to time right.
DiO
Ohh K. So I did play with him. Just the once tho. GTFO PS Fanboy! (O=Online)
Sharpie Fetish
Not bad looks alotta fun you got start using sony vegas to edit though makes stunting look much nicer
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(Psy @ Sep 25 2008, 06:26 PM) [snapback]1466283[/snapback]
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Sep 26 2008, 12:16 AM) [snapback]1466282[/snapback]

Never mind breaking the rules, we broke into the bloody hotel wink.gif

Not only did we break into the hotel!
We walked down to the front desk, rented a room on DuffMan's credit card, then trashed it!
Seeen
I laughed my ass off at 1:40
FuddMan
QUOTE(Sharpie Fetish @ Sep 26 2008, 08:32 PM) [snapback]1466377[/snapback]
Not bad looks alotta fun you got start using sony vegas to edit though makes stunting look much nicer

How would using a different program make the stunting better? If you're talking about all the cinematic effects that come with it, we were trying to avoid using them and letting the action and the audio do the talking.
firebird999
hmm, missing a few things.

bowling (ten people, one car.)

golf (two people, one rpg launcher, one hole)

and of coarse you need to jump cars through explosions.
DiO
Ill probably have a stunting vid up soon. Its not going to be good quality at all. My camera is shit. A cellphone cam would do better. But I do have some good shots.
GLC
QUOTE(Hwisky @ Sep 27 2008, 07:48 PM) [snapback]1466488[/snapback]
Ill probably have a stunting vid up soon. Its not going to be good quality at all. My camera is shit. A cellphone cam would do better. But I do have some good shots.

*cough* i helped *cough*
DiO
Barely.
GLC
QUOTE(Hwisky @ Sep 27 2008, 09:48 PM) [snapback]1466507[/snapback]
Barely.

smile.gif
§ynch
QUOTE(Psy @ Sep 25 2008, 12:43 PM) [snapback]1466255[/snapback]
Let us know any feedback you have. The video is more to show the stunters what I managed to capture on film,
however after the success of the first video, I thought I'd put it out there for everyone to watch as well.
Enjoy.

SWEET video guyz.
Plus it looked like you all had a great time.
Had to laugh at the hilarious concepts like free jumping,
only to have your mate drive over you after. Classic.
Excellent job - to all of you!

wub.gif Perfect vertical 360's on the big bike.... drool.gif
GTA ShutDown
Nice Stunting Vid once again smile.gif

Got my part in it this time
Zen
The one with the parked car when the kid started going "Ooh ooh ooh ooh" and then you see the body smash on to the car - that had me in stitches.

Good video, I don't usually watch vids much but this one kept me interested. Well done.

Oh my god, and the one when Duff crashes into the back of Psy's car and goes flying off, that's hilarious.
FuddMan
After watching this two or three times already I just realised how much I died during the making of this video...
Pyrocy
I am such a pro at spinning top heavy trucks on their sides.
DiO
QUOTE(PyroHazard @ Sep 28 2008, 08:22 PM) [snapback]1466630[/snapback]

And dogs.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(PyroHazard @ Sep 28 2008, 08:22 PM) [snapback]1466630[/snapback]

Care to share your technique?
ThomasH
Great video, I love 1.50 , the truck crashed and the car alarm was going off, good stuff.
Can I ask : What kind of capture card/device did you use to record this? smile.gif
Thanks!

Hardcore Ottoman
Yeah, when Duff hits Psy's car and does this awkward slingshot off and into the sky... I was 'wtf' all over my face ha ha!
Psy
QUOTE(W1ckeD @ Sep 30 2008, 12:29 AM) [snapback]1466784[/snapback]
Great video, I love 1.50 , the truck crashed and the car alarm was going off, good stuff.
Can I ask : What kind of capture card/device did you use to record this? smile.gif
Thanks!

http://www.blackmagic-design.com/products/intensity/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.