Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A French Kid Have GTA IV PC !!!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA 4 PC Discussion
GTA 4EVER
Shocking news today. It seems the PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV has inspired a 13 year old French kid to set fire to cars. What's even more shocking is the fact that this kid got Grand Theft Auto IV on PC so early. It's not even set to release until this November! He also apparently leaked information about the game to the UK's such accurate news site, Daily Mail, because the article mentions a feature that wasn't featured in the console versions!

Source: www.rockstarwatch.net
FuddMan
*Yawn* What? Wake me up when you get a proper source that doesn't make stupid mistakes. That site is pretty much on the button when it says the 'Daily Fail'.
ViceMan
QUOTE(GTA 4EVER @ Sep 23 2008, 12:26 PM) [snapback]1465911[/snapback]
Shocking news today. It seems the PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV has inspired a 13 year old French kid to set fire to cars. What's even more shocking is the fact that this kid got Grand Theft Auto IV on PC so early. It's not even set to release until this November! He also apparently leaked information about the game to the UK's such accurate news site, Daily Mail, because the article mentions a feature that wasn't featured in the console versions!

Source: www.rockstarwatch.net

OMG OMG!

*faps uncontrollably*

Three words lead me to believe this is bullshit; French, Accurate and Daily Mail.
PabloHoneyOle
This is the most fucking retarded post to ever infest this site. Congratulations, fucktard.
GTA 4EVER
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Sep 24 2008, 02:43 AM) [snapback]1465962[/snapback]
This is the most fucking retarded post to ever infest this site. Congratulations, fucktard.

Just for surprising people, asshole. i dont think that's true or false. probably false. myself didnt believe this.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(GTA 4EVER @ Sep 24 2008, 07:40 AM) [snapback]1466055[/snapback]
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Sep 24 2008, 02:43 AM) [snapback]1465962[/snapback]

Just for surprising people, asshole. i dont think that's true or false. probably false. myself didnt believe this.

Surprising people? Is that your purpose on this site? Tricks? Posting false information and meaningless posts?

I'm sorry for calling you a fucktard, that's obviously not the case.
asthenia
In other news,

Packie McReary is in Midnight Club: Los Angeles!

Source: hey I didn't think we needed reliable sources?
1UP
This early... a working disc for pc... Impossible and that's the end of it.

A teenager who torched three cars in Lyon, France, told police he was wanted to imitate scenes from the Grand Theft Auto video game.

The 13-year-old schoolboy used petrol to set light to three vehicles after playing on the violent GTA 4: Liberty City game on his home PC.

The game awards points creating as much as crime and destruction as possible in a city.

A Lyon police spokesman said: 'He said he played the game for a few hours, then wanted to go out and what it felt like to burn out some cars.

'This kind of entertainment is clearly having a negative effect on some young people.'

The boy, who can not be named for legal reasons, is set to appear before a youth court charged with criminal damage.

To humor it... Read that and tell me these people are not clearly dumb fucks... Police spokesman must not have a brain to know games are rated. All I can say is the story could be true he had GTA IV, but these stupid people thought it was a PC game and seem to have no idea what they are talking about (poor uneducated fucks).

If it was actually real however, then any half assed news group would have pointed out that the game isn't even in production for retail yet. I even doubt the game has even started to be made onto the disc's because they are still working on it, the only way to obtain it would be hacking Rockstar which for 1 I doubt a 13 year old could do, and 2 he and his parents should get fined a great deal and even jail time or the child taken away from the parents.

Conclusion 100% fake, if real then these people's education must have been horrible.
- Id like to point out they say the title as, GTA IV: Liberty City.
- As well at the beginning of the article they say he watched GTA IV, then later said he played it. Contradicting statements.
- Apparently GTA IV awards points for doing as much crime as you can... I sure as hell haven't gotten any points.

Where are my muther fuckin points on this muther fuckin game.
GTA 4EVER
the points are just for pc, not the consoles. smile.gif
1UP
QUOTE(GTA 4EVER @ Sep 25 2008, 04:53 AM) [snapback]1466198[/snapback]
the points are just for pc, not the consoles. smile.gif

That is what I was pointing out, it would be impossible for him to get a copy. Guess you didn't understand the post.
Sharpie Fetish
Actually it is possible not long ago the xbox version was cracked to run on pc Awful controls tho truly awful
1UP
QUOTE(Sharpie Fetish @ Sep 26 2008, 02:47 PM) [snapback]1466382[/snapback]
Actually it is possible not long ago the xbox version was cracked to run on pc Awful controls tho truly awful

That is a different story tho, and even if it was that, the point still stands that they didn't have the PC version, exactly how many 13 year old's know how to do that crap and be mentally unstable to do what they see in a game? unsure.gif

Given the story, there is a complete lack of anyone even looking into the matter at all. That is the biggest thing that shows it is made up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.