Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: We've got Robinho, We've got Robinho!!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Entertainment
Lee
Now that is what football is all about. I've just come home from watching City thrash Pompey 6-0. What an amazing performance. I couldn't believe how well they were actually passing the ball around; not giving it away and waiting for the right ball. And as for that man Robinho, he's in a class of his own, every touch is perfection, and with plenty of showboating to go with it. Make sure you watch it on MOTD2, I will be and I'll be looking for myself in the stand behind one of the goals aswell! City, City, City!!

"Blue moon, I saw you standing alone, without a dream in my heart, without a love of my own"

"We've got Robinho, We've got Robinho"

"City, City, City"

"Distin, Distin what's the score, Distin, Distin, what's the score!"
Handsome B Wonderful
Pfft, Arabian City more like it. No offense to Man City or many of the other teams in the EPL these days, but you're all owned by cashed up foreigners. Much like Australia. Still, i'd rather see City on top than Chelski or Man USA. I hold no grudge against Liverpool, though. Hopefully those yank twit owners will sell them back to you guys. If that's possible. I have very little time to follow the EPL these days.

GLC
QUOTE(Handsome B. Wonderful @ Sep 22 2008, 03:09 AM) [snapback]1465759[/snapback]
Still, i'd rather see City on top than Chelski or Man USA. I hold no grudge against Liverpool, though.

........arsenal? ohmy.gif
Pieface
QUOTE(Handsome B. Wonderful @ Sep 22 2008, 03:09 AM) [snapback]1465759[/snapback]
Pfft, Arabian City more like it. No offense to Man City or many of the other teams in the EPL these days, but you're all owned by cashed up foreigners. Much like Australia. Still, i'd rather see City on top than Chelski or Man USA. I hold no grudge against Liverpool, though. Hopefully those yank twit owners will sell them back to you guys. If that's possible. I have very little time to follow the EPL these days.

Its getting to a time where your gonna start seeing no British owners.

Newcastle - Probs Pakistan soon
Liverpool - USA
Man Utd - USA
Chelsea - Russian
Man City - Dubai is it?

etc etc

The game has gotten too much money now, which takes away special stuff, like in the '99 treble win for us.
Handsome B Wonderful
^Exactly.

I heard a Nigerian consortium was interested in buying Newcastle. Hilarious if true.

"All Newcastle Utd supporters! You can be part of our amazing once in a life time ticket sale. You could win $$$!!!! All you have to do for a chance to win a ticket to the FA cup superbowl is send 500 pounds to the following email address"
Jester
KAKA WILL COME TO MAN CITY BUT YOU'LL STILL BE A MID TABLE TEAM

I LOLD
Indy
QUOTE(Jester @ Jan 18 2009, 10:48 PM) [snapback]1479448[/snapback]

I LOLD

True. I mean just look at Villa, they've turned it around without buying international superstars.
Pieface
QUOTE(IndĽ @ Jan 19 2009, 06:19 PM) [snapback]1479537[/snapback]
QUOTE(Jester @ Jan 18 2009, 10:48 PM) [snapback]1479448[/snapback]

I LOLD

True. I mean just look at Villa, they've turned it around without buying international superstars.

Not True. Kaka isn't coming!
Mohawk
kaka is not going...
a couple of weeks ago they showed it here in brazil, he wants to play in a team with real chances of winning something, those are his words... he doesn't need the money, he's got enough of it...
I think he just wants to beat C Ronaldo this year... oh! and stay in the map for 2010's world cup... can you see Brazil getting the sixth tittle? Ronaldo is also back in the fields down here...
The Awesome One
haha,robinho wants to leave!ah cant wait for next season.robinho,drogba,anelka,kalou,shevenko will be back from loan,di santo will not be injured,we still hav the best defence in the world,hiddink might stay or mourinho will come back,man u got thrashed 4-1,

robinho is coming to chelsea!!!!!!!!i now also declare myself as chelseas no1 fan on these forums.why/im a season ticket holder,ive met the players,none else likes chelsea,
Kamahl
you guys talk about robinho like hes Pele or something... the guy has skills but hes one of the most uneffective players ever... its fun to watch him play but after all, you still lose the game.

BTW, Kaka is overrated... i definately consider him one of the best in the world, but probably in the top 20... maybe top 10, never first... I dont think he deserved that best player award he got in 2007 or 2008... C. Ronaldo did, i hate the guy, but he can play and is very effective... i know he got the award next year but he deserved it before.
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
QUOTE(Pieface @ Sep 30 2008, 05:55 PM) [snapback]1466879[/snapback]

Its getting to a time where your gonna start seeing no British owners.

Newcastle - Probs Pakistan soon
Liverpool - USA
Man Utd - USA
Chelsea - Russian
Man City - Dubai is it?

etc etc

The game has gotten too much money now, which takes away special stuff, like in the '99 treble win for us.

[youtube]OOfJjHozCEc[/youtube]

So what position did you play?
Psy
Anyone see the filthy Mancs get RAPED by the mighty Reds on saturday?!?! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif
Zen
Yes I did. Brilliant to watch that was.
trathen93
id retype the chant but i dont have to . its already in my sig. it always will be
Psy
QUOTE(trathen @ Mar 20 2009, 11:12 PM) [snapback]1491354[/snapback]
id retype the chant but i dont have to . its already in my sig. it always will be

Do you get to any of the games at Anfield mate? smile.gif
trathen93
QUOTE(Psy @ Mar 20 2009, 11:22 PM) [snapback]1491357[/snapback]
QUOTE(trathen @ Mar 20 2009, 11:12 PM) [snapback]1491354[/snapback]

Do you get to any of the games at Anfield mate? smile.gif

not too often, had a season ticket but couldn't afford to keep goin so i sold it to a family friend after last season .I generally just watch at home now. much cheaper lol. might go to rome if we make it though.
Psy
Might see you there then! I was at Anfield today. Another great result. Best team in Europe on form at the minute smile.gif
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
To be fair...Liverpool are ripping apart all comers right now.

If I ever look back on this post, to give myself context:

March 2009:

Liverpool 5-0 Aston Villa
Manchester United 1-4 Liverpool
Liverpool 4-0 Real Madrid
Liverpool 2-0 Sunderland

Not a bad month.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.