Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mr. Tasty music
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
DiO
Mr. Tasty is an ice cream truck liEk Mr. Whoopee. Im not sure if the Mr. Whoopee is in the gaEm, the only ice cream truck I found is a Mr. Tasty. Anyways, like Mr. Whoopee, Mr. Tasty plays music. I found that this one will play more than one song. Not only that the faster you are driving, the faster the tempo of the song will be. The slower you driver, the slower the tempo. So when you driving really fast running over peds with your song playing fast in your ice cream truck...Its pretty creepy.
ViceMan
Also if you damage it enough the tune sounds distorted. I had my five minutes of fun in one, then dumped it. Might be fun to race in though.
1UP
Yuh did this before with my bro, tho he figured out it had diff songs not me, i picked one of the creepy ones went to the car canon and fucked up the ice cream truck, afterwords i noticed the song sounded as demented as my wrecked icecream truck.

Also I didn't bother looking if it was a mr. whoopee or tasty..

Edit -
Is there an easy way to find these? I only ran into one of these once on the road (just happen to be by when i was messing about at the car canon). never seen another in my own time of playing.
Canadianbacon123
QUOTE(1UP @ Sep 20 2008, 10:36 PM) [snapback]1465677[/snapback]
Yuh did this before with my bro, tho he figured out it had diff songs not me, i picked one of the creepy ones went to the car canon and fucked up the ice cream truck, afterwords i noticed the song sounded as demented as my wrecked icecream truck.

Also I didn't bother looking if it was a mr. whoopee or tasty..

Edit -
Is there an easy way to find these? I only ran into one of these once on the road (just happen to be by when i was messing about at the car canon). never seen another in my own time of playing.

There's no Mr. Whoopee in the game, just Mr. Tasty. As for finding them, I usually find them around the Middle Park area.
firebird999
also if you go backwards the music is backwards.
DiO
QUOTE(firebird999 @ Sep 21 2008, 11:39 AM) [snapback]1465715[/snapback]
also if you go backwards the music is backwards.

Nice. Im glad I saved it.

"Hey kids, want some iced craEm?!" pedobearqx1.png
GLC
QUOTE(pootitz @ Sep 22 2008, 02:27 AM) [snapback]1465757[/snapback]

DiO
QUOTE(GLC @ Sep 22 2008, 11:54 AM) [snapback]1465805[/snapback]

I suck at photoshop.

Yes. Yes you do. mellow.gif
GLC
QUOTE(pootitz @ Sep 22 2008, 07:10 PM) [snapback]1465832[/snapback]
QUOTE(GLC @ Sep 22 2008, 11:54 AM) [snapback]1465805[/snapback]

I suck at photoshop.

Yes. Yes you do. mellow.gif

meh, i just took it from here
GTA 4EVER
i'm going to save that at the parking space. just for fun
Fatty_Roman
i think that the song when u click 4 times its a gta 4 intro credits the song
firebird999
click what 4 times?
1UP
QUOTE(firebird999 @ Sep 29 2008, 08:36 PM) [snapback]1466792[/snapback]
click what 4 times?

I am guessing he means the button that triggers the music to play.
Fatty_Roman
yes its the GTA themesong

im not relly good with words
Seeen
I found out that you can call ZiT to get the song names of the various Mr. Tasty tunes.

It should also be noted that calling ZiT while playing the GTA IV theme will result in you using a cheat because it gives you full health and armor. Apparently, it counts it as using the DOC-555-0100 cheat.
GLC
QUOTE(Seeen @ Oct 12 2008, 09:11 AM) [snapback]1468142[/snapback]
I found out that you can call ZiT to get the song names of the various Mr. Tasty tunes.

It should also be noted that calling ZiT while playing the GTA IV theme will result in you using a cheat because it gives you full health and armor. Apparently, it counts it as using the DOC-555-0100 cheat.

ohmy.gif
DiO
QUOTE(Seeen @ Oct 12 2008, 04:11 AM) [snapback]1468142[/snapback]

This I need to test. Sounds awesome.
droaholic210

where do i find mr tasty ice cream truck at????????????[/size][size="6"]
ViceMan
QUOTE(droaholic210 @ Oct 14 2008, 09:31 PM) [snapback]1468645[/snapback]
where do i find mr tasty ice cream truck at????????????[/size][size="6"]

Around Middle Park, there should be plenty of 'em parked there.
Seeen
I noticed that they always spawn around areas with "park" in the name. Outlook Park, Meadows Park, Middle Park...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.